The Neopound

Sheta

I found a site that has many neopets that want to be adopted. They come in different styles and different species. They have almost every style and almost every species. Yes, they do have pink neopets. I just found a pink zafara. They are UFA by the owner and have not be disowned yet. I do suggest looking through here if you are wanting a new pet. Please remember you're account must be of at least 4 months old in order to adopt andy of these pets as they do not allow the four basic colors to be posted on this database. They also will allow you to put your pet UFA if it follows the rules that they have posted. So, if you are looking for a new pet or want to put your pet UFA without disowning it in the pound, this is the place to go!

The Neopound.com

I've known this site for a long time, and I'm sure a lot of people here do.

I go here every week to see if there's any Krawks for me to adopt. The person always desides to keep the pet :grrr:

Bah, I need to stop trying to help this forum. x3 It always seems they have whatever I try...Oh well>.>

No! no! What you're doing is great. There are a lot of lurkers on this forum as well. I'm sure there are some people who have never heard of that site and appreciate you linking to it. I actually completely forgot about this site, so thank you.

Don't let CAV get to you :P I didn't hear about this site either. Although, there are tons of guilds who run miniature versions of this.

This is a great post. I knew about this site. But.. I found out about it 2 days ago. So if my husband hadn't shown it to me because I was looking for a Draik, I wouldn't have known. And this is a great way for people to get their dream pets. Thanks for posting this. :)

I actually completely forgot about this site, so thank you.

I didn't know about it - so there must be many other people who haven't!

Don't let CAV get to you :P I didn't hear about this site either.

thanks for the link! just finished applying for a dream pet i found over there. fingers crossed :D

Thank you for the post. :yes:

And it seems, this is a very nice site. I am going to apply for my dream pet.

Am I the only veteran here whom has known this site for almost a year and has bookmarked it a LONG time ago?

Am I the only veteran here whom has known this site for almost a year and has bookmarked it a LONG time ago?

i for one, had bookmarked it but have the tendency to check my bookmarks once every million years :P besides, not only veterans visit this forum so helpful veterans (like the original poster) should share the wealth of the their bookmarks with those who have just started out :)

I may have seen this site a long time ago, but I had totally forgotten about it. Thanks for the info! I found some of my dream pets on there, and I'm thinking of applying. :)

Awesome, taking another crack at my #1 dreamie: Darigan Grundo. Soooooooo cool. Anyway,

My guild also maintains a big list of UFA. You don't have to be a guild member to adopt, and no one will harass you into joining our guild or making a donation. :) (That's why I joined!) The Neopian Orphanage

Additionally, here at tdn we have this thread, which gets new posts pretty regularly. PranksterChick and I both picked up a couple of dreamies last week from it! She got a Faerie Shoyru, and I got a Pink Grundo. ...I loooove Grundoes. Could you tell?

Trading and Adoption Center

I would like to keep this thread going...I am still looking for my dreamies too. Thanks to everyone that posts a link!

Bump....

Bump....

Bumpity....

Bump....

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. This is to prevent spam on our forums. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Nope, I also have known about this site for years lol.

But have not needed to use it as I am happy with the neopets that I have right now. :)

Good luck getting your dream pets guys.

Bump?

I just don't want this thread to fall to the last page ;D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please refrain from 'bumping' any topics. This is considered to be spam, so it is appreciated if you only contributed to the topic discussed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have known that website for a while too. I'm saving my last transfer for a lend if I could earn one.

It's a really good website. It was hacked at one point though.

Huh, I didn't know that...I wonder why someone would hack the website that is profit free(because of TNT's rules)...Weird peoples>.>"