New NC Challenge: Jub Jub Power Bounce!

hrtbrk

You shouldn't just click the link, that only directs you to the NC mall. You should click the category Jub Jub Power Bounce.

Thank you so much! I had so much trouble finding it until I saw this! :rolleyes_anim: And I got Wig With Curlers. Cool. It makes my Disco Kacheek AWESOME! :king:

I got a vollyball background yesterday after turning down the cake and something else. Today, however, there is no free token. Looks like it was a one time only thing. And I am not all that impressed with it. Reminds me of the Qasalan Expellibox - shoot the marble and see what you get.

Nope, I don't think I want to pay for a game like this.

GDF

however, there is no free token. Looks like it was a one time only thing.

Yes, you got 1 free token so that you could play once ;) And the backgrounds are pretty rare, so nice job on getting one of those!

I wouldn't pay for the game either, though..

The FAQ states that if there's a glitch, you get to replay your ball :)

Yeah that would be great if I still had my token. I had to refresh the page. I couldn't click on anything (replay, keep, etc.,) And I'm too lazy to submit a bug report. Oh well.

• 4 weeks later...

Having issues :/

When the game is loaded and everything, it won't let me click on the cannon.. or at least when I try to, nothing happens

Tried opening the game in two different browsers (safari, firefox)

Am I doing something wrong or is this some sort of a glitch/problem with the game