New NC Challenge: Jub Jub Power Bounce!

hrtbrk

There's a new game in the NC mall, where you buy tickets to win prizes. Luckily, TNT has given everyone a free token to try the game. (You need to activate it in your inventory)

ctp_1231.gif

Head to the NC Mall now to play!

Quick details:

Basically, you shoot the ball, trying to get it on the golden 'pod'. If you get it on the gold, you win an *awesome* NC prize. If you like your prize, you can keep it and the game ends - or - if you don't like it, you can try to win something else!

Tokens:

mall_jjbounce_token1.gifmall_jjbounce_token5.gifmall_jjbounce_token10.gif

I got an Omelette Shower, but I'm having trouble customizing my pet with it; an error report keeps popping up.

Oh well, another reason for people to buy NC. It's cute, but I wouldn't play again with real money.

Wow... That game is cool, but I am not gonna waste my hard-earned moolah on that game! :sad01_anim:

On the bright side, I won a utensil windchime! :nerd:

So, wait. Are we not getting the free token now because of this glitch? I don't even have one in my inventory... Any help?

So, wait. Are we not getting the free token now because of this glitch? I don't even have one in my inventory... Any help?

Did you go the game in the NC Mall? You have to go claim it, it doesn't automatically get put in your inventory.

It's so weird, when I click the link posted I get nothing, but from there if I click on "Jubjub Power Bounce" at the top, it takes me right to the free token. It's the exact same link. Anyway, if anyone is still having trouble, try that. /shrugs/ :S

Well, after all that confusion, I finally got to play. I landed on the gold. I won a Sparkling Treasure Chest. It's a boring wearable that I wish I would have rejected and tried for something else. haha

As suggested in another reply, I clicked the link and then clicked JubJub Power Bounce. Going there worked, and a pop-up appeared and gave me my token.

I clicked a random place in the game, not knowing what I was supposed to be aiming at, and won anyways (I guess it's not a hard game if you can win by accident!).

I got a lovely Meepit Balloon! (How CUTE!) This game is appreciated by me - and other people, I'm sure - who don't have the money for NC but still would like a cute NC accessory :wub_anim:

I clicked the link, refreshed. Nothing. I even went to the games room and found the game to go to it, but it wouldn't load. Just tried it again and it still wont load...

That was nifty. I got a summer cake, which was not that exciting but I am confused. If you buy the token of ten, does it work that same way the one token does, in that you get one prize for every 3 shots? You don't get one prize in 30 shots correct? Because that would be silly.

For each token you get 3 tries to gain one prize. So for the 10-pack, you end up with 10 prizes :)

I got the 10-pack... basically all lame prizes though >_< My free token gave me the only prize I really like :/

I got a coconut petpet purse on my first try... It would have been great for my coco jubjub, but I thought I might try for something better.

On my second try, I got a sparkling golden chest. Didn't like it, so had another go.

On my last try, I got Written Word Shower which is utterly boring :(. Kinda wish I kept the purse, but oh well.

I got a Front Porch Background which I refused, I got a Written Word Shower which I also refused and finally I had to be content with the

White Picket Fence Foreground!

I clicked the link, refreshed. Nothing. I even went to the games room and found the game to go to it, but it wouldn't load. Just tried it again and it still wont load...

Same thing happened to me! Hmm, I wonder why only certain people are experiencing problems.. I hope I get to play it soon!

Does anyone have a list and pictures of the prizes available so far? I'm curious to see what else there is.

(I gave my omelette shower to my chocolate Pteri and it looks hilarious. They look more like pancakes to me.)

I got a sizzling grill, yay? :eh:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.