Puns

antiaircraft

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another:

A flight attendant had problems stopping people from getting up before the seat-belt sign was turned off. One day, at the end of the flight, after the usual announcements she added:"All who would like to assist me in cleaning the cabin, please stand up before the seat-belt sign is turned off."

No-one got up.

A panda walked into a restaurant and ordered a sandwich. When he finished, he pulled out a gun and started shooting randomly, scaring the customers, before turning to leave. The shocked manager said, "Hey, where are you going?" The panda said to the manager, "I'm a panda, look it up." and went off. The definition for panda in the dictionary is: "A tree-dwelling animal of Asian origin characterized by distinct black & white markings. Eats shoots and leaves."

Edit: The punch line is in the last sentence.

I knew I should've tamed that panda a little better! :P

Pretty funny.

Three people are hiking through the mountains. After a while, they realise that they are lost. Two of them immediately start working with a map and a compass to try and find out where they are. The third person says: "There's no need to bother with that when you have a GPS!" Having said that, he proudly produced a GPS navigator and pronounced: "I know where we are! We're on that mountain over there!"

You've got to love this principal

According to a news report, a certain private school in Washington was recently faced with a unique problem. A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.

Every night the maintenance man would remove them and the next day the girls would put them back. Finally the principal decided that something had to be done.

She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night (you can just imagine the yawns from the little princesses). To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required.

He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it.

Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

There are teachers.... and then there are educators.

That's one smart principal.

A person sent his resume to a company, with "Curriculum Vitae" on the top and his name just underneath. The company's reply read: "Dear Mr. Vitae"

One day a man walked into a pet shop and asked for a very unusual pet."I know just the thing you want." said the shop assistant. "A clever centipede."

The man was very happy with his new pet. It did all the work for him-- cooking, cleaning, even ironing. One day, he asked the centipede to get a newspaper, since he had forgotten to get one on the way home. "Sure." was the reply. The man waited one hour. Two hours. Three hours. There was no sign of the centipede. Eventually he went to look. Finding the centipede on the stairs, he demanded, "Where have you been?"

"Nowhere," said the centipede. "I'm still putting my boots on."

By the way, most of our jokes are from Readers' Digest-- If you can't find any, look there. :)

One thing you can do while stuck in a really slow elevator: take a briefcase, put a clock in it, and put the briefcase in the corner. When someone else comes in, say: "Do you hear ticking?".