New Wishing Well Avatar!

hrtbrk

From the Editorial:

Dear TNT, I was wondering: did you plan to make the Wishing Well avatar the new Bonju? Do you want to see us suffer? *secretly hopes it's the new Bonju*

Haha! Hopefully this one won't take you guys THAT long to figure out, and we doubt it will. We won't complain about all those shiny Neopoints being tossed in there while you're figuring it out, though.

----

Sounds like it's easy to figure out. Also sounds like everyones predictions of it being a NP dump was right! Maybe that's a clue lol

Yes the wishing well avatar is going to be our new Bonju. Frustrating as it is, I actually missed that :)

You're not alone...I missed it too. The stupid book skyrocketed in price and so I gave up. :( Stupid avatars, how I rabidly desire them...

From the Editorial:

Dear TNT, I was wondering: did you plan to make the Wishing Well avatar the new Bonju? Do you want to see us suffer? *secretly hopes it's the new Bonju*

What do you mean by "the new Bonju" ? Isn't it as simple as collecting the items and then mixing them together at the cooking pot?

Confused. o_O

When people say 'the new Bonju', they are making references to the Bonju avatar, which took around about 3 years for the solution to be discovered, and that was after TNT finally gave away a small hint. ;)

But I think people are jumping too quickly to conclusions. After all, it hasn't even been a week since the avatar was released, anything can happen. :D

For a very long time (years?) nobody knew how to get the Chef Bonju avatar.

Ohhhh, really? Woah!

When people say 'the new Bonju', they are making references to the Bonju avatar, which took around about 3 years for the solution to be discovered, and that was after TNT finally gave away a small hint. ;)

But I think people are jumping too quickly to conclusions. After all, it hasn't even been a week since the avatar was released, anything can happen. :D

THREE years?! That's crazy! :laughingsmiley: This will be such a fun quest, for those who attempt to discover the solution. I wish everyone the best of luck... as I have neither the time, effort nor the NPs required to do such a thing. :P

Not gonna lie, I really enjoy sitting back and watch people try for avatars in blind frustration, hoping to the be first to figure it out. It reminds me of the old plots.

Chaos is amusing to witness when you're not a part of it!

Idea: Has anyone looked at the wishing well's page source? Is there anything in there?

Not gonna lie, I really enjoy sitting back and watch people try for avatars in blind frustration, hoping to the be first to figure it out. It reminds me of the old plots.

Chaos is amusing to witness when you're not a part of it!

Idea: Has anyone looked at the wishing well's page source? Is there anything in there?

:D Checking the source code is the FIRST thing I did! I didn't find anything.

Heh, okay good. I went go to check it and after some scrolling I realized that I really had no idea what I was looking for. :P

A few people also tried that on the board, no avatar.

Other things tried were sending three wishes, and items above a certain rarity. No luck so far. Will be exciting when it's found tho lol :yes:

I tried that. Didn't work for me either... <_<

I'm a brand new user and I utterly REFUSE to let this avatar slip through my grasp the same way Bonjou did.

So, is there anything within the redraw or avatar that we can nitpick? Like how many coins are being thrown in etc etc

I've heard people talking about their wishing well boards being deleted as well. I wonder why that happened?

I've kind of given up on figuring out the avatar myself, for now. I seriously hope that someone figures it out soon!

I had my wish granted yesterday, 6/25/10 but did not earn the avatar. I have been making only 1 wish per day since this avatar was released, and my donation was a mere 25 np. Today, I think I'll wish for the Wishing Well Avatar. ;)

• 1 year later...

Hmmm... this avatar is tricky. But, even if it is the "new Bonju" I know we'll figure it out sooner or later. Why? Bonju was solved, even if it took a while. So, if this avatar is the same as Bonju, we'll crack it someday!

The avatar isn't seasonal, though. I read the editorial in the NT WAAAAAAAAAY too much.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than three weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.