AC NC Challenge

I don't get Neocash, and usually because it's a waste of money. But this just tops it. ONE ticket is $18? Is TNT serious???

Well, since I'll never get it, I want to see if anyone else did. And if so, what's the prize(s) that makes it so darn expensive, and are they worth it?

Is 1800 NC really $18!???? I've obviously always been underestimating (never bought any) I thought it was $1.80. Crikey, what on earth are they thinking!!!!?

Is 1800 NC really $18!???? I've obviously always been underestimating (never bought any) I thought it was $1.80. Crikey, what on earth are they thinking!!!!?

When you look at Neocash cards, 1000 is $10, and 2500 is $25. So $1=100. Which also means that you have to pay $18 for 1800.

Yeah, I didn't get it because I couldn't bring myself to shell out the full 18 bucks. I know its a lot of prizes but I like to use my neocash in small doses. But I really was thinking about getting the ticket. I wish they had an option that was like 1/2 that and you just got 1/2 the prizes.

I don't like that they didn't make smaller package tickets this time... Last year I bought just a 5 games ticket for the AC, and got the prizes I liked the most. (Like the Virtupets tv screen for my neohome!) I'm not sure yet if I'll do this year AC NC Challenge. I have enough NeoCash in my account as of right now.

Guest Lost Deserter

Err...it's not that expensive at all, considering the prizes they give out. And last year it was $25, so it's cheaper now.