Colors!

Featherstar

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like anything with a purple and gray design ^w^ I don't really like any color on its own though . . . I guess blue if it's just a lone color.

Black has been my favourite colour since I was in preschool. I also like purples and reds.

Orange, then purple, then black. I like darker colors, but orange is still my favourite color. ^^

Exactly :O

Orange is the most epic, then purple, then black :)

Then it'd have to be some sort of blue. Like when light passes through the ocean...

I really like anything with a purple and gray design ^w^ I don't really like any color on its own though . . . I guess blue if it's just a lone color.

Grey is cool. Especially Silver.

Then it'd have to be some sort of blue. Like when light passes through the ocean...

Oooo, that's a good Blue. I like Blue overall, but Midnight strikes best.

Orange is my brother's favorite color.

My favorite color is dark clear. It's really quite lovely, especially when coated over a blueish grey. (:P)

A favorite color is a bit hard to choose. How could one with so many colors? I like both green and gray pretty much evenly. I mean, they look great together and also do pretty well on their own. I tend to wear both colors a lot, though maybe gray a bit more than green, but I like them both just the same. :]

Dark clear. That's an interesting color choice. ^^

And I really like a lot of colors faded out. Bright neon colors don't really appeal as much to me as colors mixed with white alongside perhaps lighter versions of the same color.

Not sure why. xD