Colors!

Featherstar

Do you ever feel that after looking at different shades of colors for a while your eyes start to blur and you can't tell the different anymore?

Oi, my eyeballs hurt.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eyes blurring from colors? Never heard of that - I shall go try. xD

And I'm not sure what dark clear is. I think it may have been meant as a semi-joke. I've alwasy thought of it as dark, shiny grey. xD But that can vary between people, I think. ^^

What color is dark clear? Is it like grey or do you mean like dark transparent.

Yeah, heh, it was more of a joke than anything. :P I do like shades of grey though, but 'dark clear' is pretty much my automatic response when people ask me my favorite color since it's always changing.

Do you ever feel that after looking at different shades of colors for a while your eyes start to blur and you can't tell the different anymore?

Oi, my eyeballs hurt.

omg i think i kinda get how you felt. looking at the different shades of blue made me feel a little dizzy.

I like pastel colours! :D Especially love pink!

Red, or black.

But then there are shades of blue I think look cool, or are pretty. So those are my favorites as well.

Edit:

I didn't realize I already posted my favorite color already XDD

Sorry about that.

Edited by Wartex121

Yeah, heh, it was more of a joke than anything. :P I do like shades of grey though, but 'dark clear' is pretty much my automatic response when people ask me my favorite color since it's always changing.

Haha. I should have expected. There is something really nice about grey tho.

I absolutely LOVE the colour red. Love. It. I find when I wear red clothes, it really works with my colouring (pale-ish skin, dark hair) and I adore pretending I'm from the 50s and wearing red lipstick on occasion.

It also looks really good on cars. Mmmmm red cars :laughingsmiley: hahah. It is the colour of passion, excitement and love! All things that I like. :wub_anim:

Seconds would probably be royal blues and purples. And then yellow, because it is the colour of sunshine and happiness! Hahah I'm silly ^_^

Thanks for this! As soon as I opened it, it gave me a headache XD

Time to pick out the colors I like. Cyan, Midnight blue, and Electric Blue.

For the green: Forest Green, Pine Green, Shamrock Green, Midnight Green, and Sea Green.

Really? All I see when I look into the ocean is brown. I've been looking at a lot of oil spill pictures. It's depressing.

But I agree! I remember going to the Bahamas a long time ago and the ocean water looked gorgeous!!!

:( My friend is in New Orleans right now helping clean off animals affected by the spill. (She went there for an internship working with crane chicks but once the spill happened she moved onto working with that.)

But...colors!

Colors are happy and shiny and wooooo!

That's a wonderful thing for your friend to do. It's great to hear how people are helping to fix such a horrible accident.

...oh.

yea!!! COLORS!!!

Everything is colorful and wonderful!! We need to remember the world is beautiful!!

colorfulpopstars.jpgrainbowcrayon.jpgRainbowstockings.jpgtumblr_kpg70cLCkm1qztggxo1_400_larg.png

Who here loves colors?!

I love colors...

Oh man, now I can smell crayons! Oh oh oh, I *have* to have some crayons and a coloring book around here somewhere!

26278_540.jpg?t=1276849421

(I hope a hedgehog walking through a rainbow will fill our color-loving needs.)