neo down?

Tyler.

neo is down for me it keeps saying this

Service Unavailable - DNS failure

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #11.36a32ed0.1275444589.30fad4f

any help?

Neo isn't down for me.

When i previously had dns errors, it was a problem with my Internet as a whole. What browser are you using? If possible, try a different one.

Also, please place questions and help topics in the Neopets Help forum group

I have wireless internet and my laptop will say I'm connected but sometimes webpages won't load. ANother solution you could try that I use whether you have wireless internet or not is to turn the power off on your modem, wait a few seconds and turn it back on. This will reset your modem and your internet should be working fine again. If that doesn't work restart your computer.

It sounds like your computer is having trouble resolving domain names. If the problem is still around after you've tried the solutions already mentioned in this topic, and only around for Neopets, then the DNS server you're using is likely to be the cause. If the problem persists, I'd suggest changing your DNS server settings (but if not, it's probably not worth the trouble).

OpenDNS provides a free, fast, and very reliable network of DNS servers that I highly recommend. If you're interested, they have a page with simple instructions on how to change your DNS settings. There's no need to register for an account to use their service, although you can if you wish.

It's also possible that there's a virus on your system interfering with your Internet access, although this is unlikely.