I HATE FAERIE BALLS

Secre

I wouldn't mind if I only got one occasionally, but the last 3 games or so now I've had TWO per game and I don't think I've had a game yet in which I didn't get one. Why the heck can't they leave me alone and go bug some other poor player, I must have the equal to 4 players allotment of Faerie balls here surely!??????

They are driving me completely insane...

The only luck I really have with the Faerie ones, is I usually get them later in the game, so if I can't score with them, time runs out pretty soon anyway. Or, I get really close to the goal. That's how I manage most of my goals with the Faerie/Darigan/Mutant.

Faerie balls aren't the problem for me, it's the darigan ball that likes to plague me. Once you get the hang of it, it's no big deal.

I hate Mutants. I have perfect accuracy with everything else and can get ANYTHING in the net, unless i don't know which techniqe I have to use to shoot. :(

I have never had a Faerie Ball. I want to try one. I hate Snow Balls though. They move sooooo slowly! But with the others I am perfectly fine.

I hate Mutants. I have perfect accuracy with everything else and can get ANYTHING in the net, unless i don't know which techniqe I have to use to shoot. :(

I can deal with mutants, at least until they have the farie ability. Because all I can do once I get a farie ball is hope I can get lucky and get it in.

Faerie balls aren't the problem for me, it's the darigan ball that likes to plague me. Once you get the hang of it, it's no big deal.

I'm with you on this one. I hate the darigan one with a passion. It either goes swimmingly or I mess it up continuously for about 30 seconds <_<

I'm with you on this one. I hate the darigan one with a passion. It either goes swimmingly or I mess it up continuously for about 30 seconds <_<

Same here. I can't tell you how many times I've ran around wasting what feels like half the game trying to get a darigan ball in. and then other times I get lucky and get it in first shot...I hate those things

Same here. I can't tell you how many times I've ran around wasting what feels like half the game trying to get a darigan ball in. and then other times I get lucky and get it in first shot...I hate those things

Me too. I can deal with the faerie/mutants but darigan balls :S .

PS. The fire Yooyu is my favorite ^_^ .

I think the fire Yooyu is the overall favourite...but the most hated is a toss up between Darigan and Fae...howveer personally, I can get the Darigan in one out of three tries, whereas I just can't seem to get the faerie in!! And it annoys me that I have to try but waste so much time in trying - I tend to get them very early in the game!

The TDN guide can help you with your problem.. you could also use my strategy below...

Put you mouse/pointer on the the corner of the wall (in the orange circle) then wait until the faerie yooyu is on that red line... then shoot! it will move at high speed past in-front of the goal keeper (green circle) and will enter the net on the other side (trajectory is the blue line)...

yybv.jpg

While I think I said this in another thread, I love you. This technique just helped me to score my first game of 14 points in one game. Using your technique, I pretty much get the faerie one in every time now, no problem. I can never get it in using the TDN guide suggestion for some reason. But I agree that the Darigan one is now the bane of my existence, it shouldn't be that hard but for some reason it is... :sad01_anim:

While I think I said this in another thread, I love you. This technique just helped me to score my first game of 14 points in one game. Using your technique, I pretty much get the faerie one in every time now, no problem. I can never get it in using the TDN guide suggestion for some reason. But I agree that the Darigan one is now the bane of my existence, it shouldn't be that hard but for some reason it is... :sad01_anim:

No, you haven't told the "I love you" part yet, but thanks anyways *heart flutter* I'm really glad you manage to master the technique too. Now don't worry too much with the darigan, just practice you will get the hang of it too..

Random but what happened to poor Larcy in that screenie? :laughingsmiley:

I tried that strategy but the FYYB kept going all wonky lol Have to practice.

Why? is there a problem with Larcy? :D A bit of practice and I'm sure you can master this technique too just like Wemblin above...

I have never had a Faerie Ball. I want to try one. I hate Snow Balls though. They move sooooo slowly! But with the others I am perfectly fine.

I just got 6 Faerie yooyus in 2 games and I thought of you. Did you get one yet?

I usually get the ball, then move towards the goalkeeper(not too close, leave some distance), then move slightly up(to shoot), then shoot, that should work. (but normally, this one doesn't work perfectly well). That's for faerie ball.

I like Faerie Ball the most. I can handle all of the balls. The only ball that drives me mad and finally I score it before the whistle blows is darigan ball.

As for the darigan ball, I always get the ball, move towards the goalkeeper(not too close, leave some distance), then keep on shoot towards the goalkeeper, for every single time I shoot, I move slightly upwards, until I score. If it fails, just keep on try, it will take some time, of course.