2nd Favorite Team

Everyone seems to just be focusing on their favorite team, but with 17 others, there's got to be another team you like!

For example, I'm a LD fan ALL the way, but in the shadows, I'm also rooting for TM. I hope that they'll come 2nd(we'll come first, of course :yes: )

Now now, that was very disloyal. LD must be ashamed! :laughingsmiley: I myself am for MQ alllllllll the way. No other team is as good as ours, except for maybe, just maybe, Shenkuu. Ooooops shouldnt have written that. Oh well, I hate pressing the Backspace button. :laughingsmiley:

I like a lot of teams out there. But my second favorite may be my 1st next year, DC. I also like SK, Meridell, and KI. I feel like such a traidor for having so many favorites. Now you guys know why I asked everyone what team I should join, because I couldn't deside between these guys.

Second Favorite? Krawk Island, definitely.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't make posts that are less than seven words long. (Also, the pirates welcome ye aboard. Feel free to jump ship anytime. ;))

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.