What the heck!?

Secre

These are perfect examples of super nerds that just sit around playing YYB. I do that, but never have I gotten that high that quick. They must've skipped school/work to get that.

1234th post lol.

WOW. :woot: I am agreeing with everyone that these are all complete nerds, people with NO life, whose life is Neo. Who is really that obsessed?????

These are from last year, it's not that insane....

You obviously have never seen an all star.

How do you know they are from last year???

Not humanely possible. those are from last year

It says 2010 in the address bar at the top which definitely suggests this year.

I think Secre is right. I am not sure if this contributes to the point, but in the standings, Lost Desert is currently first and Darigan Citadel is following close behind. These people are obviously contributing...

It's not that impressive. If I really wanted to gouge myself out I could easily be where they are right now, but I like to play my Xbox 360 too XD

WOW. :woot: I am agreeing with everyone that these are all complete nerds, people with NO life, whose life is Neo. Who is really that obsessed?????

...says someone who's joined a forum to talk about Neopets. There's no need to judge people just because they've achieved something high like that.

Last year I was rank 3. I started AC V as a beginner again. What gives about that then?

Because you always start each AC as a beginner and have to gain the rank from the beginning. If you started on the same rank as you finished last time it would firstly be unfair to the newcomers and secondly it wouldn't be a seperate competition.

Blurrz - sorry, I wasn't trying to judge, I was massively impressed and was wishing I was anywhere near as good!

It's not that impressive. If I really wanted to gouge myself out I could easily be where they are right now, but I like to play my Xbox 360 too XD

...says someone who's joined a forum to talk about Neopets. There's no need to judge people just because they've achieved something high like that.

Well, I do not spend that much time on Neo. And part of that was....well...I suck at the AC. I wish that I was as good as them. *sigh* But still, that is an insane waste of time and I mainly joined this forum because everyone here seemed cool. Now I realize that they are not, they are just insane, and cool. :D

Oh i'm sorry, they are from last year! I forgot we're in 2011. :)

We're not - it's 2010 now! It was 2009 last year!

They're from this year. You can change their name with your own and it shows your current stats.

But who ever did that must have a LOT of time on their hands. You can only play 20 YYB games in an hour. :woot:

They're from this year. You can change their name with your own and it shows your current stats.

But who ever did that must have a LOT of time on their hands. You can only play 20 YYB games in an hour. :woot:

More than that.. you can skip the Yooyuball entry scene and scoring scene by pressign the space bar, so that's only a minute and something depending if you score alot of goals.

Rank 5 Blurrz?! Nice! I am still working towards my Rank 2, because I am a lazy bum...Here I am, stalking these forums when I could be playing SoSD. Oh well. :laughingsmiley:

How do you know they are from last year???

It says 2010 in the address bar at the top which definitely suggests this year.

I think Secre is right. I am not sure if this contributes to the point, but in the standings, Lost Desert is currently first and Darigan Citadel is following close behind. These people are obviously contributing...

Oh i'm sorry, they are from last year! I forgot we're in 2011. :)

I think Noog may have been trying to say that those players are All-Stars from last year who are simply performing just as well this year. :yes:

Also, have you guys seen HBK's scores? Once he gets off school, I don't think the scores from the OP will seem like a whole lot. :P