Altdor cup avatar

XLSLaYeR

does anyone know if it will be released this year or has it been retired to make way for a new one or a staff tournament one or something ?

ive got to level one but theres no avatar and im not on my own ive heard other ppl say it cant be got as well

I'm not sure either. Last night/this morning I was reading the boards to see the aftermath of Day 1's results & I saw a few comments saying that the avatar was retired now.

At this time, I don't think anyone knows for sure.

Last year, it took me a few days to level up and I got the avatar. Looks kind of glim right now :sad01_anim:

I hope TNT decides to re-release the Staff Tournament avatar. Of course, the staff tournament won't be starting for another two weeks, so I guess we will find out then.

Yay! I just got the avatar now! I don't really know why it suddenly just appeared but I got it when I went to click make some noise but I am level two also. That's the Altador Cup Player avatar for clarification. Here's to hoping the other Altador Cup fan is attainable too.

I hope TNT decides to re-release the Staff Tournament avatar. Of course, the staff tournament won't be starting for another two weeks, so I guess we will find out then.

That would be amazing since i didn't play that year.

Yuppers, it was another glitch. From today's editorial.

Hey, TNT! People on the Avatar Chat boards (including myself) have been playing the Altador Cup and, despite reaching Level One, have realized that we haven't gotten an avatar. So I was wondering: what's going on? Is the avatar retired, or are you just fixing it / making a new one? Please leave my username out. Thanks! ~username removed

No worries; the avatar is not retired. We're aware of the issue of the avatar not being awarded, and are working to resolve it.

*Update* Looks the the issue is now fixed. Go to play one of the AC games and you should receive yours if you've earned it. :)

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Player' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I was so excited to see I had gotten it. I received the notification before I read this board.

Sorry if I'm being a bit dense, but is this a new avvie or the same one as last year? Thank you! :)

This is the same one as the previous years. (I think this is it's 3rd year being released.)

This is the same one as the previous years. (I think this is it's 3rd year being released.)

You're like my own personal helper today! Thanks Spritzie :) now if you could just tell me the meaning of life, that'd be swell... :P

I got the Altador Avie this year and I only won 47 yooyuball games, and I'm at level 1 too! Can anyone explain that?Please?

Well, you get the avatar for reaching rank 1... if you played some side games, that would have boosted you as well. :yes:

Hmm It seems it has been rereleased but I have reached level one and not gotten it. My rank changed on the summary page. Hmm Maybe I need to refresh several times?

Hmm It seems it has been rereleased but I have reached level one and not gotten it. My rank changed on the summary page. Hmm Maybe I need to refresh several times?

Try loading one of the games. That's when I got mine.

Also, is this your first year playing in the AC? If it isn't, check to make sure you don't already have it. I already had the April Fool's one, and hadn't realized it.