Altador Alley

Wembly

In case you hand't noticed, Altador Alley is up and running. Its accessed from the little icon under team gear on the Altador cup page and there's two free dailies I believe, a daily trivia and if you do all the things on the Popsicle list when you click on "Stack of Sticks" you get 2000 np, which are all really easy. Woot for more free sponsor stuff. I'm not sure if its only US residents again like the other mac and cheese one but it definitely has lots of goodies if you can access it.

Summary: Today I got 200np from the trivia question, another 200 from the pick a stick, 2000 from the weekly Popsicle task list and a fire background from the mac and cheese daily bonus. Not bad for 2 minutes of clicking, not even.

Thank you for visiting Altador Alley.

This area is currently open to US members only.

Yup, it's US only. :(

ohhhh :( i got excited for freebies for nothing lol

Ditto.

Changing your country to US doesn't work either. Boo. :(

The Neopian Times laid it out just like I have said many times. It has to do with the sponsor companies, not Neopets itself. It's unfortunate, but there you have it.

The Neopian Times laid it out just like I have said many times. It has to do with the sponsor companies, not Neopets itself. It's unfortunate, but there you have it.

I know but it still grates as I've been a member for 6 and a half years and being left out due to the fact that I'm in the UK just peeves me...a lot!

Do they not have Kraft mac and cheese in other countries? I don't understand why the companies wouldn't want it to be available to other countries.

Nope, we don't, like many other things neopets do it's US only and therefore rather annoying...

And plus, since I'm not in the US, I can't see the page code to write an Adblock exception for TDN's filter list. :(

Do they not have Kraft mac and cheese in other countries? I don't understand why the companies wouldn't want it to be available to other countries.

They call it Kraft Dinner in Canada. It's probably exactly the same stuff, but since it's named and marketed differently, it's probably considered to be a different product.

Thank you for visiting Altador Alley.

This area is currently open to US members only.

Yup, it's US only. :(

Note that it says currently. So there may be a chance it could be open for international use later on.

I got water from the Mac & Cheese tent :(.

I obviously got the 2000 np but then I got a Brucicle. It is not worth much, probably about 300 np, so it goes to my SDB! Haha that rhymes.