Altador Cup V team discussion!

Guest Lost Deserter

hello maraquans

i hate your skieth

may I please send him back to maraqua

he is huge and keeps blocking me

thank you

:laughingsmiley:

Awww. Come on. He's so much fun though. (Except he is awkward to move around for shots.)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY we snatched up 1st place! :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ugh I think I'll stay up 'til like 6 a.m. playing Yooyuball because I went to the movies today (if you go prepare for Twilight fan swarms!) and I didn't even start the Altador Cup until June 25th.... ):

Good luck DC!!

Edit: 1:30 and I'm still at it!! Several hours to go. Trying to rank up.

EDIT: Dang! DC got owned yesterday. Guess we only won in Yooyuball 'cause that's all I played. ):

hello maraquans

i hate your skieth

may I please send him back to maraqua

he is huge and keeps blocking me

thank you

No, we will not send him back. If I can deal with the Skieth in Brightvale, you can deal with ours.

Dear Darigan Citadel,

Thank you for using the formation that is incredibly easy to score on. I might get some achievements today. :D

Also, I hate your Yooyu. With a passion.

Dear Meridell,

I'm sorry old friends, but I'm going to have to kick your butt. I have to do it so I can continue ranking up, and so we can take 5th place. I wish you the best Wizard.

Your old teammate, CAV.

P.S. Get rid of Yoris. He's too easy to score on, and besides, we all know Pollenaire was much cooler, so bring him back.

P.S.S. Wizard, you are not in any relationships and you know that. So tell the nice people of TDN that you are single.

Dear Darigan Citadel (again),

Please learn to use your own Yooyu. My strategy for Darigan Yooyus has been to allow the other team to score so I can get back to having a normal ball and continue my scoring streak. One would think that the Darigan team could make short work of their own Yooyu, yet you seem clueless as to what to do with it. I am ashamed for you.

Sincerely,

Livvy (Lost Desert)

Dear Meridell,

I agree with CAV. Yoris is just TOO easy to score on. Please learn to better guard the goal.

Much Love,

Doc

Dear Darigan Citadel,

Thank you for using the formation that is incredibly easy to score on. I might get some achievements today. :D

Also, I hate your Yooyu. With a passion.

You have no idea how happy I was at the two on two formation. If DC was 1 on 3 I would have cried.

Dear TNT,

Please make LD's default formation 1 on 3, so the computer team is harder to beat. Thanks in advance.

-Voteforpedro

There is a trick to each type of ball...took me until I hit level 17 before I remembered what it was for the faerie yooyu!! I run head-on to the goalie, with my mouse pointer kept just behind the goalie - when my player (usually faithful L. Vickles) is almost at the goal, I shoot straight as I can & it usually arcs right in :) Used to dread the thing, now it is eagerly welcomed :D

Yes. And with this surprisingly horrible placing, the freeloaders will leave. This will leave either SK or KD to win next year.

Whomever wins (SK or KD), either way, a Gnorbu is going to be holding the cup. :P

And when that happens and the opposing team is has ALL players working their butts off sending 50 scores a day, it's obvious that freeloaders brought down your average, and cost you the match.