Altador Cup V team discussion!

Guest Lost Deserter

Okay, the grammar at this board is really starting to scare me. D:

Sorry CS, but I had to copy the post above me.

Yay! Today KL....TNT loves us, seriously

*Throws nices slushies to TNT office* Good luck on side games :D

Wait...I just did it again didn't I...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Sigh* today DC... TNT hates us, seriously...

*Throws lots of mutant yyb to the TNT office, and hands some slushies to DC* Good luck on side games laughingsmiley.gif

Thanks, you too... ^^

And yeah, TNT hates us too. BUt I guess this just means we'll get all the easy teams at the end, right? :D

Thanks, you too... ^^

And yeah, TNT hates us too. BUt I guess this just means we'll get all the easy teams at the end, right? :D

Hope so... I'd like to get a bit highr on the global positions... a 6-7 would be great!

How does TNT hate you? You guys are in 4TH PLACE. The last time you guys did this well was AC II.

How does TNT hate you? You guys are in 4TH PLACE. The last time you guys did this well was AC II.

Hey, we were in top 4 for quite a bit of last year,

And I mean our schedule. BV, MT, HW, RI, KI, VP, MI, TM, and TY now. Everyone so far is great or were expected to be great when we faced them... D:

WE NEED MYSTERY ISLANDERS! <a href="http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/index/">51847.png</a>

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

YAYAYAYAY!!! THIS YEAR DC MIGHT FINALLY BREAK THE CURSE!!! hoorah! :woot: CAN'T BELIVE KRELUDOR BEAT US THO.... :sad01_anim:

I just hope this second round helps Tyrannia to get a bit higher!

Agreed wholeheartedly. We're doing pretty good so far, I think. =D

Anyways, I'm going to try to play a lot of YYB and hopefully MSN today. Should be good. ^_^ Last night, I played 75 games, so I could probably go for the same amount/higher tonight. (:

edit: wait what happened to the smiley??? why is it upside down? :(

1 + 3!! Wow I almost forgot about them. Yea, It's annoying cause those 3 in the front always get in your way somehow. >_<

Oh man, Lost Desert is back on top, but the top three teams are really close and we're against Darigan today! Gonna make sure I play a lot of YYB today.

honestly, becoming a 3rd tier team is the best thing that's ever happened to us. Instead of being "Drama Llamas" We're close-knit and the team is very motivating and nice

Dear Meridell, your keeper makes me giggle every time I see it waddle to try to block my shots. But your forwards make me angry.

Hugs and Kisses, Shane For Wax of Shenkuu

That's really nice. I guess maybe because the pressure is less high and it turns the focus more into "do the best you can and have fun" where teams higher in the standings are just like "jkfdgakjf we got to get to first place!!!!" Maybe. I dunno. This is my first year being really involved in the AC and it's communities.