Sheta Wolf

Sheta

Hello:)

I figured I should post here and say some things about me and maybe make a few friends in the process.

So, my real name is Miranda and I love the games Neopets has. I'm 13 and know that yes, I am probably too old for Neopets but hey, it's still a fun place. I'm here to make

a few friends and gain experience on a non role playing forum.

Yes, I did say role playing. I'm huge on role plays and a site called 'Impressive Title(www.impressivetitle.proboards81.com)'. Impressive Title is a lion role playing game

though many will use other animals and some will even make there own. But, I'm not here to go on blabbing about a role playing site...even if it's an awesome role playing site.

Now, I hate using text talking on the forums or on anything but phones, and even then I hardly will use it unless I'm in a rush. I try to use proper spelling and use

Firefox's automatic spell check a lot...

I enjoy making new friends and love the one's I have. I love the arts and poetry, theatrical arts and writing. Without these things, my life would have no basis.

I try to be active when I join a site and if you never hear or see from me again on here, don't be surprised.

I enjoy cartoons and the history channel, any type of music, though I don't real fancy much rap. My favorite classical song is Vivaldi's Four Seasons. I enjoy music by

Emilie Autumn, Three Days Grace, Good Charlotte, Disturbed, God Smack, and other Rock, Hit, Gothic, and Metal bands. I used to enjoy Taylor Swift but God forbid I ever enjoy any of her songs again. She is over played to me and was good but now I just don't have her taste anymore...I'm more into Lady Gaga and Emilie Autumn now. Oh, and we can't forget my two favorite bands, My Chemical Romance and Placebo <3

So, If you want to be my friend, I'm open to anyone. :)

Hey, and welcome to the TDN forums, I hope you'll make yourself welcome here. And you're definitely not too old - I'm 19 now!

Welcome to the TDN Forums Miranda! Hope you enjoy it here. And I agree with Secre, you're definitely not too old for neopets. I'm 20 and if I remember correctly neopets was actually created for college students. Maybe someone can point out of that is correct or a rumor but I know tons of people my age and older who have been playing for years.

Well, thanks:) I'm glad to know that I'm not one of the oldest people here. I didn't think I would find people above my age considering Neopets strict ways. I figured it would be for more of the younger peoples taste:) Glad to make your acquaintances though.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

Your avvie is awesome. LONG LIVE THE SIMPSONS!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's long live the Simpsons and My Chemical Romance<3 the two make a great pair!

And thanks for the introduction:)

Hams sounds good....especially grilled x3

I also love me some Debate and Discussion time:)

I love the 'Astronomy(Space)' in your interest lol.

And now I see where the older sides of Neopets comes in when it comes to some of the cheats and what not...You'd be amazed...I still hope I get the stupid whishing well thing>.> All I want is a Scritchy Sketchy Paintbrush Man D:<....I wonder, does anyone know if it comes for petpets too? Anyway, thanks you all for welcoming me:)

I wanted a Darigan PB. But just 2 days ago, Maserak (a cool guy whom can forgive me for spelling her name wrong) told me you would never get a PB from there. They don't give any items with a rarity of over 90.

Darn, that sucks...I saw a Darigan PB in the secret tower the other day...Ran for 99,999 I believe...Maybe there was another 9>>

I don't know but what I am going to do is start putting 1,000 Neopoints in the bank every day and collect interest everyday:) I even caught up on all the days that I missed since I started and put in a total of 4,000 Neopoints xD Man I wish I had my old account back...Maybe some day I'll have enough to buy from a store in the Neopian Market that is run by users. Ya know, it would be kinda cute if they turned it into a Super Mall with all the users and what not....

• 3 months later...

My Chemical Romance is awesome, they're my favorite band x)

I like Placebo a bit too. I use to have all their albums, but my computer died and I lost them all =P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.

Darn, that sucks...I saw a Darigan PB in the secret tower the other day...Ran for 99,999 I believe...Maybe there was another 9>>

If I knew that, I would've gotten that instead of shelling out 1.4 million.