New Game: Kookia!

Jenny ^_^

wooo looks interesting :)

I love Kookith :rolleyes_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It looks very cute, but it looks like another action game. Too bad for those of us with slow connections, if that's the case. Of course, I no longer have premium, so I don't really know what the game's like. :) But like I said, it looks real cute, and I can't wait to know what it's about. :)

I really hope this is an awesome game, because Kookith's are my favorite petpet. I have several painted ones for Jubjubs on a side. (Disco, Christmas, Blue, Faerie/Fire soon.)

Those with premium, does anyone know what the general idea of the game is?

This game is soooo much fun. I just tried the beta (yay, premium!) It really starts to bog down when there are a lot of Kookiths on the screen, so definitely play it on a lower quality. I'd hate to have to play this game with ads running.

The gameplay for this game is really pretty easy. All you have to do is hover your mouse pointer over the Kookiths as they fly out of various doors and windows in the background. There are also blue Kookiths, which, if you click on them, it will give you a bonus level. The Kookiths follow a pattern when they come out, so you just have to remember the patterns and have your mouse pointer in the right place at the right time. You have to get 80% of the Kookiths to complete the level. Also, you get a consecutive point bonus for getting them quickly.

This game is soooo much fun. I just tried the beta (yay, premium!) It really starts to bog down when there are a lot of Kookiths on the screen, so definitely play it on a lower quality. I'd hate to have to play this game with ads running.

The gameplay for this game is really pretty easy. All you have to do is hover your mouse pointer over the Kookiths as they fly out of various doors and windows in the background. There are also blue Kookiths, which, if you click on them, it will give you a bonus level. The Kookiths follow a pattern when they come out, so you just have to remember the patterns and have your mouse pointer in the right place at the right time. You have to get 80% of the Kookiths to complete the level. Also, you get a consecutive point bonus for getting them quickly.

So you just hover over them? Or do you click them too? And is the general point to catch them? Or something like that?

Thanks for the reviews.

This game sounds so fun. I wish I was a Premium Member. You guys get so many advantages.

So you just hover over them? Or do you click them too? And is the general point to catch them? Or something like that?

Looks like someone's really excited about the game. :laughingsmiley:

You just have to hover over them, unless they are blue. You have to click the blue ones.

Looks like someone's really excited about the game. :laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: I am! Kookiths are my favorite. I have 3 or 4 painted Kookith's on my Jubjub's on side accounts. My Rainbow Jubjub on my main (She's on a side, due to pet lending for a month or so.) has a Disco Kookith. They're adorable. I love the idea of a game centered around them.

You just have to hover over them, unless they are blue. You have to click the blue ones.

Okay. That's sounds pretty easy. I'm really looking forward to them releasing it for everyone.

:laughingsmiley: I am! Kookiths are my favorite. I have 3 or 4 painted Kookith's on my Jubjub's on side accounts. My Rainbow Jubjub on my main (She's on a side, due to pet lending for a month or so.) has a Disco Kookith. They're adorable. I love the idea of a game centered around them.

Kookiths really are adorable. I am thinking of getting one for my pet. But I think I will get a babaa for my pet too. There are so many petpets. It really hard to decide. :laughingsmiley:

Thanks for describing this. It seems like it doesn't require a lot of button mashing and excessive mouse clicking. :)

I'm looking forward to this game being released. I want to earn neopoints for playing it. I bet that AAA's score to beat in the New Game Challenge will be pretty high, though.

I'm looking forward to this game being released. I want to earn neopoints for playing it. I bet that AAA's score to beat in the New Game Challenge will be pretty high, though.

I think what I'm looking forward to most, is the prizes for the NGC. I love Kookith's, and Kookith items, so I can't wait to get them. I will do whatever it takes to get AAA's and I might even get a ticket for Lulu's prize... if it's awesome. Which... with it being wearable, and Kookith related... how can it not?

Once this game is done its beta testing, it will be released for everyone to play. I don't know how long that normally takes.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool this new game sounds like it could be tons of fun. Once it's released to all members it'll add one more game to my 250 game goal so I can get that avatar. I can't wait to play this game! :)

I am NOT paying money so I can play 1 game. I can forget about this one.

This game isn't for premium members only. Right now though, it can only be Beta tested, by premium members. After the beta is done and they make whatever changes, it will be released to everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: This game is no longer in the list of Premium Member beta test games list! It must be getting really close to release time. :woot: