Unreleased Petpets!

Ali Cat

They're both Geraptiku Petpets. I bought a Blugar for my Kougra, but he didn't like it. :laughingsmiley:

o lol no wonder I've never seen them before, never heard of a pet refusing a petpet though I've seen them refuse food and books, so I guess it would work. My pteri is very particular, lol

Awww I love the Blugar! --MUST HAVE-- rrgh this does not help me to save up for full shenkuu hissi outfit AND full secret lab map!

very cute!!!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

are they from mystery island?

/]42513.png[/url]

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey guys, don't you think, the Blugar sorta looks red to me. Or is it my eye sight problem. :laughingsmiley:

Anyways, both the Petpets are cute. I have a very little knowledge about Petpets. But I have seen a Blugar somewhere, I can bet it.

are they from mystery island?

Yes. As Spritzie said earlier, they are Geraptiku Petpets. You know, Geraptiku, the lost city(or something like that).

That Blugar has a cute face. The bulges don't look right (is that its belly or is it like a pelvic feature like on bipedal dinosaurs?), but then again I'm not an expert on Geraptiku animal morphology. :graduated: