Completed packrat

Secre

I managed to get the final couple of items for my packrat today, and also managed to get the taunt the Pant Devil avie in the same breath by taking everything out of my SDB! This does however mean that I am now selling everything off - I'm aiming to get enough for the Royal PB from the Hidden Tower so if anyone wants to pop by my shop all is good!

And I promise you it's not all junk in there!!!

I bought something... I have a weakness for shiny green things. :guiltysmiley:

Good luck selling everything! I've been trying to do the same. It takes a while. I was excited when I got below 1000 different items. :laughingsmiley:

Spritzie - Lol, thanks. You can tell I'm desperate to get rid of it all! I took it all out of my SDB for Pant Devil thing and I can't be bothered to put it back in so I now can't buy anything else! I've just checked though, I don't think I have anymore dung stuff...

IrishLiz - Again thanks! I'm just hoping to make enough to help me on my way to the Royal PB.

I managed to get the final couple of items for my packrat today, and also managed to get the taunt the Pant Devil avie in the same breath by taking everything out of my SDB! This does however mean that I am now selling everything off - I'm aiming to get enough for the Royal PB from the Hidden Tower so if anyone wants to pop by my shop all is good!

And I promise you it's not all junk in there!!!

congrats! i don't like putting junk in my SDB because it'll take SO LONG to clean out, so currently i have 456 items in my SDB, which means over 50% to go. UGH!!!

Congrats on the avatar ^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks all! Quite chuffed with myself as it's taken a long time to do but the np made from the sales so far has been astronomical!!!

penguin8jess - Some of the junk was unavoidable like fish and things, ommlettes and jellies etc, but they do sell even if at stupid low prices. The actual junk I've just been discarding. To get up to the goal a little quicker I'd suggest the Igloo Garage Sale as most of the sale prices are far higher than the buying prices!

Congratulations on the avatar. I am a true packrat when it comes to this game. I have over 1500 different items in there. I am doing some spring cleaning and trying to get rid of some of it now too.

Yeah, I thought I'd sell it all, but I can't be bothered and I've actually got more stuff now than when I got the avatar... Good luck selling it all! :P I really can't afford to buy anymore though! lol

Congrats :)

I was already a packrat, literally. So it only took me hoarding all the advent calender items this december to push me over the edge :)

Wohoo my packrat avatar has finally been achieved! Check the link to my shop in my siggy :king:

Secre, hope you don't mind me posting my shop in here as well ^_^

Congrats! That's awesome that you finally got it. It didn't take you too long, seems like. :)