New Game Challenge: Hannah and the Wardrobe of Adventure

hrtbrk

So many bugs. Or maybe it's because I'm using an ancient laptop. Hahaha.

Does anyone know when the challenge ends? I can still try to beat AAA next week right? I don't have a mouse with this laptop, so beating the bonus rounds is impossible.

I get the bonus level with Kreludor mining twice and twice the ball just explodes in the beginning and I lose. It is so annoying :sad02: I think it is a bug.

I found that this happens to me when I take too long to start the game.

I also suspect that this also happens when I click below the paddle, but I don't get consistent results when I test this.

maxwerx, I'll go test it :) Starting the game immediately and no clicks under the paddle - if it happens again on the same level, then it 'd be a bug. Let's hope not :)

Edit: There's definitely something weird with the bonus level after the Mining Corp. I played it again twice - first time it was strange, everything started exploding but I managed to keep the ball on the paddle and then brick exploded not when the ball hit them but when it hit some other brick. Totally crazy. Unfortunately the ball get stuck between two iron bricks for ever :(

Second time - when I clicked bricks exploded and the ball fell. Argh!

CAV, Abigail's prize is a Neohome wardrobe thing. I think it's nice. I haven't had the time to get AAA's prize yet, so I have no idea what his is. But I hear that Abigail's is better than AAA's.

I beat AAA and Abigail in my first full game, which I did after 3 attempts. Annoying that it works best in GC. I get the infuriating Land Rover advert which slows everything down, in IE, just like with the Mynci Beach Volleyball during the Easter event.

I also am hoping that I get a trophy. I got over 10k points.

This game was a piece of cake. :laughingsmiley: This must be one of the easiest game in Neopets.

Anyways, thanks to maxwerx for all the awesome tips. It helped me a lot.

I gave up. Stupid bricks and bugs. :-) Anyway, NP user myloveuntoyou told me that the coin is a Green Neocola Token. It's on a string so that it can be pulled out again. Either that shows how sneaky Sloth is or how cheap Hannah is. :-)