New Game Challenge: Hannah and the Wardrobe of Adventure

hrtbrk

This game is all kinds of weird LOL If anyone plays Raymans Rabids, there's a mini game similar to this!

Stuff that's worked...

Mirror Challenge I picked these and got 80%:

-Blonde wig

-Pink top

-pink striped pants

-pink shoes

-mirror

Osiris Challenge I picked these and got 100% (not sure if those are the proper names but to help identify)

-Desert Aisha Hat

-Desert Aisha shirt

-Desert Aisha pants

-Desert Aisha sandals

-Desert Urn

Bag of Marbles I got 100%

-Straw hat

-Pink & blue polka dot shirt

-cargo pants

-brown sandals

-bag of marbles

From the boards:

Turkey Leg Challenge:

-Breathing Mask

-Grey Shirt w/ black scarf

-Black Pants

-Grey Thief Shoes

-Fishing Pole

Diamonds Challenge:

-Blue hat blue

-Furry shirt

-Light blue pants

-Blue boots

-Pick axe

Neocola Challenge:

-Space helmet

-Grey and orange jumpsuit

-Matching pants

-The black/orange boots

-Neocola token on a string

Mining Challenge:

-The mining helmet

-The dark blue and grey shirt

-The loose black pants

-The matchingish boots

-Pickaxe

Kiko Lake Challenge:

-Yellow hat

-Raincoat

-Yellow pants

-Galoshes

-Goggles

Faerie City Challenge:

-Ear Plugs (look like ear muffs)

-Purple frill top

-Purple stripe pants

-purple shoes

-flute

0:) The decent thing to do is credit me if you're sharing these solutions with others. :rolleyes_anim:

SOLUTIONS

Kiko leaky boat

* Yellow rain hat (the kind you see on jolly sailors)

* Yellow raincoat

* Yellow pants w/ small dark-gold goldfish print

* Yellow boots

* Goggles (the clear glass goggles; not the gas mask w/ green visor)

Grundo mines

* Mining hat w/ lamp

* Blue long-sleeved shirt with gray vest

* Black jeans (you need the loose black pants w/ button and pockets; not the tail-covering ninja pants; not the tight rubbery black pants)

* Dark gray boots w/ darker gray soles (not the dark blue-gray boots with white fur trim)

* Blaster

The land of flying ships (Shenkuu)

* Ninja face mask

* Ninja shirt (maroon w/ black chest, mustard sash/belt, and gray shoulder and elbow pads)

* Ninja pants (tight calves; covers the tail in black)

* Ninja shoes (low-rise black shoes w/ maroon toes)

* White ninja throwing star

Fairy land lullaby

* Dark pink headset (the kind of earmuff thingies that construction workers wear to protect their ears from loud noises)

* Sleeveless pink shirt w/ white trim and dark purple waist (not the light pink shirt w/ white ribbon on belly)

* Dark pink pants w/ vertical purple stripes

* Pink shoes w/ thick white sole, pink strap, and silver buckle

* The green flute thing

Island missing marbles

* Straw hat

* Pink shirt w/ blue flowers

* Brownish gray shorts with side pocket (the lower part of the shorts are rolled up look cream-colored)

* Brownish gray sandals (not the yellow flip-flop sandals for the beach)

* Grayish bag of lumps (bag of marbles)

Parlor mirror (And Hannah said, "Math is hard! Who needs brains when you have fashion? I'll make more money being pretty than being a scientist! Let's be secretaries so the men can do the tough job of being CEOs!")

* Wig

* Pink blouse w/ white ribbon on belly

* Light pink pants w/ white lace around ankles

* Dark pink shoes w/ white band near toes

* Pink mirror

Sloth needs soda

* Space helmet for astronauts (not the gas mask w/ green-visor)

* Space suit (red-gray-purple-orange w/ tool belt and flashlight)

* Space pants (gray w/ purple knee pads)

* Space boots (dark gray w/ orange stripes and red sole)

* A coin (?) tied to a string (it looks like a gray round coin tied to a black strap)

Desert

* Desert headdress (white veil w/ two golden horns)

* Desert blouse (loose white thing with gold coins along the waist)

* White pants ("I Dream of Genie" pants)

* Gold sandals (the ones that look like yellow flip-flop sandals for the beach)

* The gold urn with a hawk/Osiris/Ra lid

Diamond in the ice caves

* Blue ski cap

* Blue parka with white fur

* Light blue jeans

* Dark blue-gray boots w/ white fur lining

* Miner's pick-axe

King Skarl's missing turkey leg

* Gas mask w/ green visor and yellow/red face parts

* Dark gray T-shirt w/ black triangular shawl

* Black shiny rubbery tight pants

* Simple gray boots (has no sole; not the dark gray boots with thick dark sole for the Grundo mines)

* Fishing rod

BONUS ARCADE GAME

When playing the bonus arcade game, keep your mouse pointer on the paddle or a few centimeters (half an inch) above the paddle platform, like so:

mouse pointer here

------Paddle------

This makes it easier to estimate where the platform is than if you have your mouse way at the top of the screen.

BEWARE! If you get excited and your mouse falls below or outside of the gaming area, the paddle will not move no matter how hard you move your mouse, and you'll lose the ball.

Based on the few thousand points I got from the bonus round, to beat AAA you'll probably need to win all three bonus rounds (or maybe two bonus rounds if you dress Hannah quickly in the regular rounds.

Beating AAA is my next objective, but first I have to get some office work done. I'll check by later. I love you, TDN!

Please let me know if I need to make any corrections.

Thanks!!!!! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I beat AAA my first try o_O That was super easy!!

Its so hard to beat AAA in the new game challenge. Abigail's prize is gross.

How is it gross? It's like a closet with clothes in it...

Cute game! Beating AAA would be pretty easy if this game wasn't pinning my cpu, even on low quality. I can routinely score 7500+, but the game lags so badly in the final bonus round that I can't seem to clear it. I'm going to keep trying, though.

EDIT: I switched to Chrome and beat AAA easily. Some of the ads made it run a little choppy (Air Canada, I hate you!).

God work maxwerx it was very easy to achive the goal of the game after your detailed guide. I also have the same problems as others with the lag at the bonus game parth. but i finally reach more than 9000 points to clomplete the game so. It was partially solucionated playing with low resolution. Thank you very much.

It doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes when I get to the bonus rounds and click to shoot the ball, a random group of bricks explode (not even ones that I've aimed at) and the ball drops below the platform without actually hitting anything. It then tells me that I've failed to clear all the bricks (or something similar).

And thank you maxwerx for the tips. They helped me a lot :yes:

Thanks for all those awesome tips, maxwerx! Thanks to you I beat AAA on the first try :rolleyes_anim: :laughingsmiley: it was no sweat at all ^_^

The only thing I found annoying was that the bonus mini-game seemed to take for eeeeeever... it was like after the ball hit the platform, I could get up and make a sandwich and come back and the ball would only then be hitting the bricks o_O haha slight exaggeration but it was probably just due to my laptop being a netbook and my internet connection not being the greatest.

Neat game though, it seems like a better and more updated version of Fashion Fever. You could always just play that and get 900NP way faster :P or both, and get the prizes haha. I'll stop rambling now. :S

The only thing I found annoying was that the bonus mini-game seemed to take for eeeeeever... it was like after the ball hit the platform, I could get up and make a sandwich and come back and the ball would only then be hitting the bricks o_O haha slight exaggeration but it was probably just due to my laptop being a netbook and my internet connection not being the greatest.

Haha, I thought it was just me. No exaggeration, I actually logged into twitter, clicked the link for tarla and got the prize and went to my inventory and still didn't drop the ball yet.

thanks for the tips beat aaa but took foreeeeeeever XP At the second bonus game the ball got bugged and while it was only showing in the middle of the screen it was hitting bricks above yet I could still hit it with the platform, I missed the diamond but managed to hit all the bricks somehow :P After that the game just went snail pace, everything got really slow and the third mini game let's just say I could have gone eat a sandwish with hannahbee each time I was hitting the ball ;)I thought that was it my score wouldn't send with that slowdown but lucky didn't took even 1 sec :D

So I have a feeling that slowyness is not from their server or my computer but maybe the game itself?