18 Teams to Participate in ACV!

Ali Cat

With the finding of the board logo for ACV, it is now confirmed that 18 teams are going to be participating. For more coverage on ACV, be prepared for TDN's exclusive coverage that will rock your socks, coming soon.

ac5.gif

Who will win in the biggest Altador Cup yet? Who will come in last? Who will YOU join for ACV?

I'm planning on participating this year! Not sure which team I'll join, though... What are your favorite teams, and which one do you think I should join?

Maraqua all the way. I've been with them for 2 years, and we were good enough to place 5th last year. I think this time we can actually make the top 3. :)

Tyrannia forever! I've been with Tyrannia since I started at Neopets, end I'll continue with them

This year We'll do better than last years! We'll get to the 5th position! xD

^ The prize shop for ACIV closes on May 26, be prepared for sign-ups to start around then. ;)

Nice that they don't have to kick a team out this year.

Nice that they don't have to kick a team out this year.

Yes! But this year's AC will be longer, we'll have two more teams to play with! (Anyway, Tyrannia will win the cup, no matter how many teams we have to beat :laughingsmiley: )

SHENKUU FTW :king:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.