KRELUDOR METEOR

i don't know exactly what's happening, but i went to the meteor twice just now and ill post what i saw...it was working fine a couple hours ago...:

it says "the meteor is getting very hot. careful you might get burned."

http://www.neopets.com/moon/meteor.phtml

"An angry Grundo Scientist appears and is shouting madly. RUN! "

I've gotten that message a few times so your not the only one. Just try again later and hopefully you'll have better luck.

About a month ago, I had one of those 2 responses every time I went, for about a week. Then suddenly, it was back to normal, and I haven't gotten them again.

I've heard that that response comes from when you visit the meteor too often (like before the hour is up if you didn't get a prize, or before the day is up if you did). That might be rumour but it's what I've heard.

I've heard that that response comes from when you visit the meteor too often (like before the hour is up if you didn't get a prize, or before the day is up if you did). That might be rumour but it's what I've heard.

That is true. But that one week, I would get it on my first visit of the day... which made it so I couldn't do anything with it. And it was like that all day, whether I wanted 5 hours from my first visit, or 10. It was strange. Then POOF... back to normal.

That is true. But that one week, I would get it on my first visit of the day... which made it so I couldn't do anything with it. And it was like that all day, whether I wanted 5 hours from my first visit, or 10. It was strange. Then POOF... back to normal.

I don't know about that then! It was probably just glitching!

When you get the mad scientist it is because you have visted the meteor to quickly (within the hour if you didn't get an item or within the day if you already did). They did have a problem with it before where i couldn't go to it for a month and apparently most people couldn't either. Eventually it got fixed. So if it wasn't one of the first to things then hopefully they will realize and fix it soon enough.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It says a different random thing every hour you visit it. I got it too. You just have to wait for one hour (its random) and you get a Kreludor prize!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Native if you have any questions regarding this action.