Which team should i join

Hi everyone, even though i have this account for a few years, i have not been playing neopets much! But i am very interested in joining the altador cup this year (my first time)!!!! Hahas, am looking for a team which loves to have fun and likes to make friends. I don't mind losing, the most important thing is to have fun =) so could anyone recommend one to me? Additionally, i don't understand the level system could someone explain it to me? We must win a certain number of points to go up a level so that we can help our team get more points?

Hi everyone, even though i have this account for a few years, i have not been playing neopets much! But i am very interested in joining the altador cup this year (my first time)!!!! Hahas, am looking for a team which loves to have fun and likes to make friends. I don't mind losing, the most important thing is to have fun =) so could anyone recommend one to me? Additionally, i don't understand the level system could someone explain it to me? We must win a certain number of points to go up a level so that we can help our team get more points?

There is many way to choose a team:

the first one is choose the best place you like best.

If ur a guy/gal who loves winning, make a graph and find the last or last 2 years winners.

the second one is randomly choose with ur eyes close x_x (not recommended) :rolleyes_anim:

Plz dun :crying: if u choose the wrong one!

For the past two years I've chosen Faerieland but I'm no good at yooyuball so I probably didn't do my team any good. THis year I'll probably join Faerieland again. Its completely up to you on what team to choose. I chose Faerieland just because I wanted to.

haha thanks for the suggestions! I was reading through the posts and some ppl said that the maraqua team have nice fun loving ppl xD so was thinking maybe i will join that! Is being good at yooyuball impt?? i thought there were 4 games?? i think i would be lousy at tt too ! i was looking through the guide just now >.<

The kind people of Maraqua would be happy to teach you how to improve your performances in any of the games :) You can hang out with us at the WAM (We are Maraqua) board (we are currently hanging at the Tarla event section) or check our site at http://www.neopets.com/~bubble_kay .

I have also put online a link to practice Yooyuball, which I can PM to you if you wish :P

I have been with Maraqua since the first cup. I'm loyal to this team not just because I adore this world, but because I have built strong friendship with other players of Maraqua. We are a big family who went through a lot of things, including being at the bottom of the standing table, but can accomplish so much when we act as a team... such as ending the AC4 with the 5th place. Our performances of last year was a reward as great as if we had earned the cup, because we showed people that we were stronger than what they thought.

Much as Xepha, I'm with maraqua too. Mainly because the land is beautiful in my opinion.

I am not so good at playing yooyuball, so I'm not much of an addition to my team... I think the land you choose is totally up to you, so go with what you like best!

hihi thanks for your replies er i think i will join you guys but i need to wait till 26 right? XD my exam is until 25 YAYS!!! then i can play everyday lol even though i am playing every day now ~.~ =x!Maybe i get my friend and my boyfriend to join too =x although he don really like to play neopets =XXX hahas!

Maraqua and Mystery Island are pretty much like cousins ^^ If Mystery Island for some unknown reason doesn't play (doubt it) I would happily play for Maraqua.

Mystery Island isn't as popular as all the other ones, especially after Maraqua's performance last year! ^_^ Mystery Island placed after Maraqua and it has a nice loving crowd that have fun while playing :D I made lots of new friends through Mystery Island MIYP (Mystery Island Yooyuball Pros)

Last year on the MIYP boards, we all pitched in and got nice little graphic trophies from all our effort =D

Guess it's just me, but I love Mystery Island and all the friends I made playing for that team :) We might make a comeback too ^_~

Go with what team YOU want, not just base it on popularity or whatever xD Hope you find the team that makes you happy!

So far I've just used the close eyes and point technique - mainly because I can't do Yooyooball so I know that i'm no help to any team I join! I'm tempted to go either Maraqua or Darigan this year...Darigan was the first team I went with!