Happy Hissi Day!

hrtbrk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at him! He's SO pretty! <3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i've got one so far.

it's my first year in neopets and i have to LE neopets

one hissi and one cubunny.i'm so happy!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping to get one today. I'm now at work, so after I get my morning stuff done, I can stalk the pet page.

EDIT: I spoke too soon. :laughingsmiley: I just got one. Now I can go about my work, undistracted. Though hopefully I can get another as the day goes on.

Being the owner of a Hissi for 10 months, I'll review Hissi day...

Marquee: Funny, charming, and I like ice cream. :P

Colors: Camo is not so good, but Relic seems cool, I might paint it relic, if he gets to keep his clothing.

Clothing: Not a fan of the girly outfit (hope that's the correct word), but someone else would be.Swordsman outfit is very good. If only I didn't need to pay NC.

Items: Nice plushies, but not amazing.

Caption: "Run for your lives! Coconuts are gonna take over the world!!!!!" It's good.

Overall: 8/10 Clothing nearly stole the show this year, but the Caption and Relic color also shine. And it's always good to get a Hissi.

I've been waiting for a Hissi all day! <_<

i sooo cant wait!!!! hissi's are my all time favorite neopet!!!!

I'm not sure if you both know this, but Hissi Day was yesterday, May 4th. I heard one person mention that Hissi's could still be created this earlier morning, but I'm not sure about now.

Sadly, I didn't catch any Hissi this time. I was at my Grandparent's and there was no internet connection. *sigh* Hope I can catch it next year.

And yes, the relic Hissi looks awesome!

I've got Enostyl_ UFA if anyone wants her. You just have to wait the 7 days before she can be moved to you :)

Besides, if you check out the pound in 7 days, you'll probably have a good chance at finding some nicely named hissi's.

i sooo cant wait!!!! hissi's are my all time favorite neopet!!!!

1. Like Spritzie said, it was yesterday. Sorry

2. There my favorite! I love my Blade_Spine to death! In a few months, it will be his "birthday".

I've got Enostyl_ UFA if anyone wants her. You just have to wait the 7 days before she can be moved to you :)

Besides, if you check out the pound in 7 days, you'll probably have a good chance at finding some nicely named hissi's.

I'm gonna go ahead and reiterate the same thought, and if anyone is interested Walavia is also UFA. ;D