Tarla's Tour of Mystery Location

Xepha

Tarla's Tour of Mystery is an event that should occupy our time for the next month. It consists into finding the random appearance of Tarla accross Neopia. So far, it seems that she is available at one spot for about 5 or 10 min, but it's too early to identify a pattern. Read the FAQ here and TDN's guide here.

Please only post Tarla's locations in this thread, so we can use this topic as a general alert for Tarla!

Reserve your comments and theories for our news post

Notice: Short and double posts are allowed in this thread in the interest of getting as many of the locations pointed out as fast as possible. Please do not abuse this.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COOL! I just got it. But which is best.. mist.. gift.. or NPs? I picked gift (a book).

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

This topic is for posting locations only. Please post any comments here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

COOL! I just got it. But which is best.. mist.. gift.. or NPs? I picked gift (a book).

Please keep the discussion on Tarla's Tour of Mystery Location in this topic. This topic is purely for the locations.

Tarla can no longer be found at Exquisite Ambrosia, for those that are confused.