Freaky Factory avatar

pomico

I finally got the avatar score for Freaky Factory, but I wasn't awarded it... I'd already sent my 8 scores but I thought you just didn't get the NP if you sent more than the max... do you not get the avatar either?

I've spent so much time going for it :(

That is correct... you never get rewarded with avatars if it's not one if your scores that count for the day...

If you were able to get to the required score once, I'm sure it will happen again :) You have the skills to do it!

Oh that's too bad. Hopefully you get the score you need soon and get that avatar. Good luck and keep trying you'll eventually get it.

I did that with another game recently and was SO bummed about it. Except, I thought I still had a game left to send, when I already sent in the max. But, it only took me a little while longer to get it! At least you know you CAN do it now!! I have been working on Freaky Factory for a LONG time, but I am not able to get over about 1050 on it. Good luck to ya!!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.