Makes Me Hungry!

Sometimes the food items on NP make me hungry. So many of them look delish. I look at some and think "I'd love one of those/some of that right now!"

Haha yeah, they do a good job at making some of them really realistic.

Things like the orange chicken, and cheese and beans jacket potato... MMM they look tasty :laughingsmiley:

I bet TNT does it on purpose to get us to keep paying for food, even though we can get a bunch for free. Scammers! :P

Haha, I know what you mean. I have this GIANT deluxe something something sundae that looks sooo good. I keep it in my gallery just for fun :D

Mind-reader! I always think the ice cream and sundaes and stuff looks so good. But then again, ice cream is my favorite treat. :laughingsmiley:

Haha, I made eggs for breakfast for my dad and myself after going to the giant omelette yesterday. I mean its a huge pile of deliciousness filled with egg and melty cheese; I couldn't resist. I got a onion omelette the other day and it looked like mac and cheese so of course I had that for lunch. My dad says I'm too persuaded by advertising, I think he might be right.

Mind-reader! I always think the ice cream and sundaes and stuff looks so good. But then again, ice cream is my favorite treat. :laughingsmiley:

Haha, mine too. xD It's technically not really "food" and my mom tells me this quite often, but yes, I can eat it xD therefore it IS food ^_^

Wait, you actually feed your pets something other than omelets and jelly? O:

:O I hope you aren't mistreating your pets.... ;)

Wait, you actually feed your pets something other than omelets and jelly? O:

wait, you actually feed your pets? I go to the healing springs enough that I don't need to...

Haha. This topic totally reminded me of the gallery I made with my favorite food items on neopets.

bak_biscuit_snowberry.giffood_cybunny_jellycake_pink.gifalf_mixsalad.gif

mmm I'm sorta hungry now

These REALLY are mouth-watering!

I mean, it's true! The food in Neopia looks lot more tastier that the one in real life.

Expect for the Gross Food, obviously. :)

These food definitely don't look tasty.

snotburger.giftro_dd_snotdoughnutfruit.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But one food just stole my heart away.

bak_drym_cookie.gif

I love cookies more than anything!

Pteri Spaghetti... :thumbsup:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.