New Game Every Week In April!

hrtbrk

April is games month on Neopets! For the entire month, you can send 8 scores for all your favorite games! In addition, a new game will be added, once a week, for the remainder of the month!

That means a bunch of new challenges - and prizes!

We've got a preview for one of the upcoming games! Thoughts?

Buttons

ctp_1202.gificon_1202.giftm_1202.gif

Sorcerer's Skirmish, I think it's called? This is the game I've been looking forward to. :D

Although the grey Eyrie looks extremely skinny. O.O I understand they did that so it wouldn't be blocking the Darigan Eyrie entirely, though.

Although the grey Eyrie looks extremely skinny. O.O I understand they did that so it wouldn't be blocking the Darigan Eyrie entirely, though.

Haha, you're right, it does. I hadn't noticed that before but now that you point it out, it does look kind of odd. I'm personally looking forward for a new puzzle game but I feel that might be just empty hope.

Well, it looks like I probably won't be beating AAA at Nova Defender if there's a new game coming out this week. :grrr: I'm rather annoyed by that.

Well, it looks like I probably won't be beating AAA at Nova Defender if there's a new game coming out this week. :grrr: I'm rather annoyed by that.

*nods* that's the only game that has been giving me problems since day one =/ I keep getting around 300k! :grrr:

It could be a nod to Wizard of the First Order Zeddicus Z'ul Zorander from the Sword of Truth series :D

I'm really excited about the whole submitting 8 times per day. I've definitely capitalized on that.

I want more puzzle games! Like Spellseeker. <3 I love that game.

Yes, I love this game too. Hopefully they release other games like that.

By the way, that new game looks a little intriguing. Looks to me like an adventure game of some sort.

I'm really excited about the whole submitting 8 times per day. I've definitely capitalized on that.

Yes, I love this game too. Hopefully they release other games like that.

By the way, that new game looks a little intriguing. Looks to me like an adventure game of some sort.

Yeah, 8 times a day just helped making neopoints soo much. I mean, it's not even a challenge anymore. :P

It is so interesting that April month is Game month.8x a day is useful and playing this game being such a great Time pass.

This game is also look very attractive like many others, I love this game..

I also love playing action games hopefully this type of game also relies shortly..

This game reminds me of Invaders of Meridell. I like the new game every week. it'll help me get the top gamer avatar. I wonder what next week's game is going to be <_<

I am trying to take advantage of sending the scores 8 times, but my time to play is limited, so I'm not gaining too much ground, but not complaining ... it is great when I have the time.

I thought I saw where there was going to be a new game each week ... I know of the skirmish one ... is there more I am just not aware of?