Festival Of Neggs: Quest 8 Steps

hrtbrk

Just finished the quest, in Mynci volleyball I scored 270, tips DON'T LET YOUR OPPONENT SCORE ON YOU! the more you win by the more points you get, try to get supersize and super speed, they are the most beneficial powerups (I found) and if your stuck in the maze click on the doors randomly and if you are sent back to the beginning DON'T CLICK ON THAT DOOR AGAIN!That's the only things i really used (outside of TDN's guide) and it worked for me with avvie and everything

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me about 3 straight minutes of click...click....clicking the right passage to get through the maze. Don't give up! If you're not getting sent back to the start, you're doing it right :yes:

I also got the avatar! Here's my answers:

1. Do you have the new negg avatar? Yes!

2. Have you completed all of Kari's quests? (If no, skip to 5) Yes

3. Did you do them in order? Yes

4. Did you do them on release day? No

5. What time did you finish quest 8? 8:40 something..

6. Did you collect the free festival gift everyday? No, I missed 3 days

I just completed this. I received the avatar. To add to the info, I did NOT do each quest on it's launch day. I did collect each and every daily prize. But launch day for the quests seems to have anything to do with it.

Oh man. Just reading what everyone's saying about this quest has got me scared :laughingsmiley:

This comes at such a horrible time. I have a lab report to finish AND an exam on Monday, so I should really be studying...

The fact that this avatar seems random is disheartening :crying: I suppose I'll try to tackle this quest later on during a study break :P

Oh man. Just reading what everyone's saying about this quest has got me scared :laughingsmiley:

This comes at such a horrible time. I have a lab report to finish AND an exam on Monday, so I should really be studying...

The fact that this avatar seems random is disheartening :crying: I suppose I'll try to tackle this quest later on during a study break :P

I panicked with people mentioning it could be due to not completing on launch day, because I didn't do all of them on launch day. I had to wait until I was at work... and I'm only there 4 days a week.

For me, the beach volleyball game was the toughest. Otherwise, it was easy. It doesn't take long otherwise. Or possible, the whole "random aavatar" is a glitch, and everyone is supposed to be receiving it.

This is depressing, I finished all the quests and didn't get the avatar -__- I'm looking through the answers people gave that did get it, and I did the exact same as several people. Not cool.

This is depressing, I finished all the quests and didn't get the avatar -__- I'm looking through the answers people gave that did get it, and I did the exact same as several people. Not cool.

Hopefully it's just a glitch and everyone who completed all 8 are supposed to get it, and for some reason, some people aren't getting it yet.

I bought the dumb cardboard background but I get nothing when I refresh at Mystical Surroundings. Am I missing something???

Yeah, you have to change your pets background to the one you bought. Then refresh at mystical surroundings. :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, you have to change your pets background to the one you bought. Then refresh at mystical surroundings. :laughingsmiley:

Yes, I have done that - forgot to mention it =)

Should a clue come up after you've sent the three scores? Because I didn't get one, so I just followed the steps in here.

i got the avie :D tnt wrote someone a neomail saying if you didnt finish all the other quest beore the last one came out you didnt get the avie .. or thats what it says on the neo boards at least and they havnt been frozen yet hahaha

mynci volley ball is such a hard game you need to get to probably level 3 to get 250 .. i found if you stand on the spot at the very start and serve from there it will go over his head and you do quite well so allways serve from that spot you can jump to vary it ... i got 12-1 on my 1st round doing that .. another thing is if your oponent gets super jump dont let him have a bird on his side so he can change it because he will do silly jumps and you can win easier

For the maze part, do it systematically, click left every time, look at the address bar, if it's staying the same, try the middle path until you're going round in circles, then right. Doing it that way ensures you don't miss a single tunnel. Also, The pictures get slightly darker in some places. That's completely irrelevant. The darkness of the pic doesn't mean you're further or closer, it's just the pic. Good luck getting out alive :D

I still get nothing at Mystical Surroundings or Suteks Scrolls, and I've bought a background four times now.

But something is messed up with the site, I can't play Ice Cream Machine any more. The game starts fine, but then in round one or two it freezes, goes SPLAT and ends.

Ah yes, Mynci Beach Volleyball. I remember trying this game a while back. Now I remember why I stopped playing it :grrr:

Just scored 235pts after 3 rounds...! x_x

EDIT: So I just tried to cheat by playing in 2-player mode... apparently you can't send a score from 2-player mode :guiltysmiley: heh heh. Worth a shot I guess

EDIT 2: Still been trying at MBV for 30mins. I've just been ending the game once that horrible red Mynci has scored on me more than twice. Argggggghhh so infuriating!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Festival of Neggs Y12 - Quester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Bonus!

For completing all eight quests, you have received the following:

Cracked Negg Slippers and Negg Shell Hat have been added to your Inventory.

Well. That wasn't too hard. :D

I kinda recorded which paths I took through the maze... Not sure if it's the same for everyone, but I guess you could give it a shot :).

Left, middle, left, left, left, left, middle, middle.

I honestly totally love the background!!! Would be lovely for my maraquan pets :). Oh, I got the avvie too!

A lot of people are saying that they thought munci beach vb was hard. Personally I thought it was super easy. I beat the first round 12 to 0. Then I beat the second round 12 to 5. I actually thought that was super easy.

it took me hours to complete mynci beachball. :c

anyway, someone on the neoboards (*edit: brakiy) found a solution to coltzan's shrine.

-record the sounds each symbol make.

-click in this order : grinding-hissing-clicking-knocking-grinding-hissing-knocking.

im not sure if this works for all, but at least it did for me. c:

Of course TNT had to use one of the hardest games (imo) on their site.

I don't know if it's just my pathetic piece of junk tower or the game itself, but MBV often runs like its in slo-mo.

I can't see myself getting this one.

Edit: I figured out that the stupid Land Rover advert that comes up is what causes the slowness.

I wish I could afford a better PC. >_o

Of course TNT had to use one of the hardest games (imo) on their site.

I don't know if it's just my pathetic piece of junk tower or the game itself, but MBV often runs like its in slo-mo.

I can't see myself getting this one.

Edit: I figured out that the stupid Land Rover advert that comes up is what causes the slowness.

I wish I could afford a better PC. >_o

Vaccinated_Jedi, you may like to try ad-blocking:

Pick the link according to your browser type. Hopefully that will solve your problem :)

Anyone who has problems with MBV:

• stay near the middle of the left wall and net
  • type 'turdle' to handicap your opponent for a few seconds, 1 use per game

You should be able to get 250 within two or three rounds :)

Oooo! Thanks for those, Highlighter. However, I use GC. FF gives me pop-ups no matter if the blocker is on or not and IE keeps getting errors and closing. x__x

BUT!

I got the score! Well, 255. I tried to keep the supersize powerup as much as possible.

Does anyone else hate the superjump and speed powerups? lol