Festival Of Neggs: Quest 8 Steps

hrtbrk

Kari released her 8th quest today and it's a doozie. We're still trying to figure it out, so come on in and join the hunt!

neggfest_2010_v2.jpg

-After accepting your quest, go to the Tyrannian Cave Paintings page and start clicking all of the pages until the clue shows up (it will be on the pop-up coloring page, not the main page).

-Next, head to Mynci Beach Volleyball and send a score of 250 or higher (should be done in about 2 rounds).

- Once you've beat that, head to the Altador Foods Shop and buy some Altadorian Ambrosia.

- Next play Ice Cream Machine up to level four (finish level three), 3 times.

- The next step is... Go to Mystical Surroundings and buy a background of your choosing. Customize your pet with it and save. Return to Mystical Surroundings and refresh.

- Head to Sutek's Scrolls. Refresh till you see Things to do in Sakhmet and buy it (You will not actually get the book).

- Go to your inventory, click on the Kings Key. In the dropdown tab, click on Examine Key (below Put Up For Auction).

- After this, go to Coltzan's Shrine. The symbols on the first image of the shrine are clickable. Each has it's own sound. Click on the symbols in this order to make the next step appear. (Grinding - Hissing - Clicking - Knocking - Grinding - Hissing - Knocking !) There isn't a prompt, but just a small link under the shrine to take you to the next step.

- Escape the tunnels

- Last step... go back and visit Kari for your special prize. ;)

Some users have reported that they have NOT received the avatar after completing the quest. neggfest2010_95e8ebf8a4.gif

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first step I found on the first page of the paintings, off to work on the second.

I can't get past MBV! I can only get 215! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Finally beat MBV, thanks to someone's advice. Took forever to get the ambrosia. Now I'm playing ICM. Wish me luck!

And you don't have to complete level 3, just get to it. I died on level 3 of my third play and received the next clue.

Finally finished. Did anyone get cracked negg slippers and a negg hat with the background? I didn't get the avatar. :(

Edited by 7_rayne_7

Well, I've done all the available steps on here. Now I just have to wait till the next step is found I suppose.

I'm no good at solving riddles xD So I can provide no help as to what's next >.<

The hint talks about hating being in a factory...So maybe it has something to do with Freaky Factory? Somebody please play it. I am no good at that game.

Ok here's what you do once you finish Ice Cream

go to mystical surroundings, buy a BG, and apply it. Go back

once you get the new hint, go to Sutek's Scrolls and buy Things to Do in Sakhmet.

You'll get a key

Go to you inventory and examine it.

That's what we're up to :D

once you get the new hint, go to Sutek's Scrolls and buy Things to Do in Sakhmet.

You'll get a key

Then go to Coltzan's Shrine and click on the symbols. You'll get a puzzle.

Once you figure out your puzzle, you'll get a maze. Finish the maze, and you get...

*bum bum bummmm*

AN AVVIEEEE!!!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not triple post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You'll get a key

I guess that's why all the BG's were selling out so quick when I checked there. At least I was on the right track, yay!

How did you figure this out?! Never mind...Where is Mystical Surroundings?

In Qasala.

http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?obj_type=108&type=shop

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So i found the key...when i click the symbols from top to bottom it gives me knocking, hissing, clicking, grinding sounds

but clicking the opening in the obelisk gives me nothing

is there an order to clicking them?

(also if you look closely, the kings key has an eye of horus on it, suggesting it is Coltzan's Key!)