Sending score 8 times

sdcd

I'm excited about this. I was wishing I had been more serious about game playing when we could send 10. With sending 3, I've been averaging 65k a day on work days. With being able to send 8 this month, I should be able to get my NP way up during April.

Why yes, it's new for the month of April!

april8score_2010_v1.jpg

Thanks for informing. I didn't notice it before.

Its good that we can send the score 8 times. I am pretty excited! :D

I want to ask the something. Do you guys have any idea, when did this started and when it's going to end?

I was just curious.

Anyways, this is better than the 'double NP' featured games. :P

I completely failed to notice the eight-score thing! When did this start?

I want to ask the something. Do you guys have any idea, when did this started and when it's going to end?

According to Neopets, it started April 8th, so just yesterday. I'm not sure when it ends though - most likely at the end of April, but don't quote me on that. xD

Awesome. Before if I tried a game and was not-so-good at it, sending a score 3 times would yield a lousy profit of NP, but now that I can try 8 times, I can hone my skills while earning more :yes:

Hopefully this month I can earn a good chunk of my PB fund ^_^

What's confusing me slightly is that above the Festival of Neggs games there's still that "Send your score 5 times!" banner.

LIES D: haha xD

EDIT: Is anyone else having issues with score sending? The past 3 games of Sutek's Tomb I've played haven't been processed properly :sad02:

EDIT 2: Issues resolved. Sorry :rolleyes_anim:

Seriously, what does Neopets want to achieve with that? The only thing that happens, for me at least, is that I only play less and less and less and less games. What do they think, I have 5 hours of free time each day to play all my daily games?

I still think with back with horror to december. It's just no fun anymore, playing 8 times the same game only makes it a bore and that means the whole Neopets becomes an immense bore. I'm completely fed up with each and every game I play now each day. They should stick to 3 games max, forever. 3 games is fun, this is no fun, but a rut.

Seriously, I'm so fed up with this 8 times a day crap, I'm contemplating just leaving Neopets for what it is. It's just not worth it anymore, especially after their uttterly and utterly crappy security made me lose all my neopoints, 27 million, on which I worked for 9 years. Just one example, what use is asking for a birthday after a wrong password, if you can just press the back button in your browser and avoid having to type the birthday?

Why should I spend hours and hours of playing mostly very boring games only to find out the earned neopoints are all gone one day again, with absolutely zero chance of a refund, though they are gone with no fault of your own.

@DoeRan I agree with you that the 8 games a day thing is a bit too much; however, I can live with it since you really don't have to play all your games everyday 8 times, it's just possible for you to do so. Something I just started doing recently for this is to open all the games I usually play and then play each one 1 or 2 times, move on to the next, and so on until I finish them.

To be truthful, I think that the people who play games as a way of earning neopoints are those who don't have much to begin with. At least, amongst my friends, the uber rich ones sit around, talk, restock, talk, and buy stuff, and talk (lol :P) and the not so rich would play games, talk, play games, talk, play games. I realize that talk is in there a lot :P Anyway, the point is that there's no reason to deprive the poor of a few extra k neopoints! :3

And I'm sorry to hear about your account being hacked. It really happens too often, but there's not much you can do against it besides using more secure passwords and not giving them out to ANYONE, I'm sad i have to say this, but that includes your friends.

Oh and, btw, the 8 games thing is only for april, I don't think it's permanent. Hopefully that makes you feel better :3

I love this. Granted, I have a job where I work 3 - 12hr days, where I can spend a lot of time on Neopets.. but I don't see why people dislike it. Just because you have the ability to send 8 scores, you don't have to. If it bothers you, all you do is send your 3 scores and move on.

Unless you're like me. Even if I'm sick of a game, I couldn't not send 8, because I'd know I'd have those extra points I could be getting. Which is kinda sad. :laughingsmiley:

They're going to be releasing a new game every week for all of April. Could also be why they increased the amount.

Jeepers, what with the negg quests as well they must be super busy!