New Game Challenge: Nova Defender

Jenny ^_^

*Recalls Nova Battle* Interesting. Very interesting. Guess they changed just enough to get away with it this time... :rolleyes_anim:

It feels very weird not having to challenge someone :laughingsmiley:

Meh, I hated the game when it first came out previously... And I still hate it now.

Anyone know which is the best level to play for the best chance at AAA?

Grrrrrr...the highest I can go is only around 100k points! How in the Neopia do you beat AAA? xD

I miss the original version =( It was one of my favorites for new games and now it's just really hard to control and less fun for me :P

EDIT: My highest was around 300k now...beating AAA won't be an easy one lolz!

Oh My God! How on earth am I going to defeat AAA? o_O

It was even hard to defeat Abigail. But I did it, anyways.

Lulu's challenge is defeatable too. But I don't have any NC left. *Poor Me*

I liked the previous version better than this. It was a lot easier. :hmmph:

The controls are pretty tricky and I am always getting confused.

Wish I could defeat AAA. But the highest I can score is from 90,000 to 1,00,000. :thumbsdown:

AAA's score is 7,00,000 and that's possibly IMPOSSIBLE! :axehead:

I can't seem to master the controls at all. The original controls I could do quite easily but these I just can't get my head around. i think I'll be skipping this one although I loved it when they first brought it out.

My high score so far is 175336, that was on medium. I can't really see myself getting past 200000 any time soon though.

Plus I'm using a laptop and don't have a mouse for it, so activating the shield is a little awkward :/

Hmm my hi score so far is 309.000 or so on medium i got to level 8 so i doubt its possible to beat AAA on medium

on hard i die on levl 3 usually i think you need a good start and to get the 3 way shot as soon as possible .. an auto fire would be nice

You don't need to do well on level 1 and 2, three shot IS necessary for level 3 but once you get past it the rest is a breeze. Level 4-6 are only slightly harder than 1 and 2, I'm pretty sure 3 is the hardest level besides the bosses.

If you can get past 1 and 2 you should be able to do 4, 5 and 6. Just focus on protecting the pink nova and not so much yourself...

WOW! Yeah, this is going to be a difficult score to beat! The first several new game challenges were challenging, but beatable, and in my opinion, the last few have had really hard scores!!! On a different note, can we send the score 8 times on this too?

Are they serious with this game? I have to play with my hands crossed on the keyboard and basically stop playing completely when I want to activate my shield! :angry:

And I agree, AAA's score seems ridiculous, I don't think it's possible on easy? I'm too annoyed right now to even go back and try playing on hard...

I think this game is fun, but the scores they expect are ridiculously high. I like the arrow controls better than they were before. I'm going to have to work on this one more later.