The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

1. We're on the other side of the world.

Yeah, you're on the other side of the world. Not the other side of the freakin galaxy. It shouldn't take 2 years. 2 months, now that's one thing, but 2 YEARS?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally have eleven pokemon movies.

In case of games, I have Emerald, leaf green, pearl, diamond, soul silver and heart gold! :D

Right now, we see Pokemon diamond and pearl at the time of 5 pm!

We see it at 7am... consider it 2 years because Digimon Data Squad came out in 2007 in the US and it's only about halfway through here in NZ.

We see it at 7am... consider it 2 years because Digimon Data Squad came out in 2007 in the US and it's only about halfway through here in NZ.

Yikes... And there's all ready 9 subbed eps of Xros Wars out...

Anyways, Serebii has all the new info up on the site. Do we need a countdown for the Japanese release?

Digimon? Ew.

know h the pokemon games wouldent take that long to come out ill be getting me a wii and the new satum game for it Iam supper excited I cant wait

???????????????

I can barely read that. Sorry.

I was looking at the transfer machine info page and I noticed that the graphics on black/white remind me of Pokemon Colosseum but in more of a DS fashion.

Oooh, you're right. Good thing I love Colo and XD. They're my fav console Pokemon games.

That's cool. Colo has nice graphics. But I HATE that game. Haven't played XD though.

XD is much the same, but the story is a bit longer, you start with an Eevee and get to choose it's evo, and your second for the double battles is a Shadow Teddiursa that you get a one-shot-sure-catch on. Oh, and Shadow Lugia is the most awesome thing to ever come into being.

XD is much the same, but the story is a bit longer, you start with an Eevee and get to choose it's evo, and your second for the double battles is a Shadow Teddiursa that you get a one-shot-sure-catch on. Oh, and Shadow Lugia is the most awesome thing to ever come into being.

Shadow Lugia is epic. But that's the reason I didn't bother with XD. Because it's just the sequel to Colo.

2. 2012 doesn't exist. Do not worry, do not panic. And DON'T believe in the hype. The Earth isn't suppose to end until another 4-5 billion years from now. By then, the human civilization will have gone beyond Earth long, long time from now, into a galaxy far, far away. (kudos if you get the reference)

WALL-E?

Anyway, I'm currently playing HG and my Pokemon are in their 20s, shall I post my FC here?

Yeah, what is an FC. Cause I've never heard of one.

I should start playing pokemon again....

WALL-E?

Long, long from now, to a galaxy far, far away. Where have we heard that?

A long, long, time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

star-wars-950c0.png

Yeah, go downstairs in any pokecenter and a woman will come up to you and give you a palpad (if this is your fist time visiting the basement of a pokecenter). Once you have a palpad, view it in your bag (it's in the important items section) and you'll be able to find your friend code and enter other people's friend codes! Good luck with that!