The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

You get the silver feather from the director at the Radio Tower in goldenrod after you beat team rocket. Perhaps you have to go back and talk to him?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electric/flying is GENIUS. It takes away electric's only weakness and I don't think that it ruins any resistances. *thinks* Oh yeah, Zapdos. But anyways, that flying squirrel just looks like pachirisu got redesigned as a flying type. It's going to have to have pretty great stats in order to convince me to get one. I don't usually pick pokemon that I don't like because they have nice stats.

In other news, probably getting that rock one :D The grass caterpillar also looks epic :D

The pre-evolution (suspected) of the monkey makes NO SENSE.

Let's see, the water starter, the rock, the grass caterpillar, the eagle, the crocodile, the sarcophogus, and the mole. :yes: there goes a team :P

I think it will be a Pachirisu evolution

Pokabu, Munna, Meguroko, Emonga are for sure

I want them to havea new fighting type and a water type besides the starter, then I'll add those, Kibago if there is a water/fighting like poliwrath (which would be great)

I think that they need to do what they did in 4th gen, how the triangle of starters would flow either way by the time they all got their second types. Like Water/Fighting, Grass/dark, and Fire/Psychic. That would be AWESOME. Of course, if they do that, that means that we'll have yet another psychic pig.

if Pokabu was fire/psychic. then I would ditch munna and get Kibago

this is my strategy

a team of

Fire

Water

Psychic

Dark

Fight

Electric

I like to have a ground subtype or teach someone ground moves, and if two of the types above are together, then I include a Dragon type

I'm just dying to see the starters fully evolved x.x

One month and a little less than two weeks until it's released in Japan. Then we just need to give serebii time to get it all in somewhat decent english.

I was thinking:

Grass/Dark - Ninja

Fire/Psychic - Sensei (a big with long beard ^_^) But now I think Fire/Steel because they'll be 3 in the Pokedex (Victini and this other one from the "leaked" Pokedex on PokeJungle...

Water/Fighting - Samurai

:D

We should all say our predictions and see would be was right ;)

I like all of the Pokemon games, although it is hard now with all of the games... keep them coming!

I also like the VAs from the Pokemon series: Sean Schemmel, Veronica Taylor... etc

Curiosity, do VAs do the video games as well, or the Pokemon sounds are computer generated?

I was thinking:

Grass/Dark - Ninja

Fire/Psychic - Sensei (a big with long beard ^_^) But now I think Fire/Steel because they'll be 3 in the Pokedex (Victini and this other one from the "leaked" Pokedex on PokeJungle...

Water/Fighting - Samurai

:D

We should all say our predictions and see would be was right ;)

Steel wouldn't work the other way around though. If it's fire/psychic, then each starter would be both strong and weak against the other two.

I think all the sounds in the games are computer generated. They use VAs in the anime so (one) it sounds better with the others and (two) they can vary the voices for Pokemon with different personalities/importance. There's no need to do that in the game, so CG it is.

Steel wouldn't work the other way around though. If it's fire/psychic, then each starter would be both strong and weak against the other two.

That's what I was thinking also. Ninjas(/Dark), Senseis(/Psychic) and Samurais(/Fighting) are of Japanese heritage so they're final formes could be a last homage to Japan since Isshu is supposedly based on New York.

Darn, I should have stuck with Fire/Psychic regardless. Now I've lost xD

Pachirisu? I'm sure that you can get them after you get the National Pokedex. On thursdays your pokemon music channel on the radio will play the sinnoh sound. If you have your radio on that when you walk through the grass you can find 4th gen pokemon. I'm not sure where to find them though...*checks* Nevermind. This information isn't important. The below is what you actually have to do.

They are in the Safari Zone. Place 8 forest objects in the "wetlands" area and wait for the Warden of the Safari Zone to call you and say that the pokemon have changed.

Where will CAV be in Isshu? o_O

TDN Video Game Addict Chris wants to battle!

I'm in the city with the people in it...and the pokemon center.....and the pokemart...

What happens when I get the game? I don't want to battle myself, that'd be weird.

Too bad in Pokémon Battle Revolution you have to battle yourself, basically your own Pokémon. That's only in the Neon colliseum, if the openent gets your Pokémon. It's hurts me when I defeat my own Pokémon, especially the low levelled ones.

In the Neon Colosseum I always use same-level pokemon or a rental pass for the open level rule. It's a lot better once you beat the game and you get to do lvl. 50 all.