The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's everyone's favorite pokemon? :wub_anim:

Or types? I have so many favs.

I don't know the names well enough. (I just started playing a few months ago) Charmander is a favorite. Horsea, Starmie, Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite.

(Those are the only ones I've seen so far in the game, as I've only been playing Fire Red.

If anyone wants to battle via Battle Revolution for Wii, send me your friend code in a PM (sadly my DS can't connect to my wi fi because of our security)

I have one game from each generation of releases, but my all time favorite is probably pokemon stadium (1 or 2), it was the best :)

My types from most liked to least:

Steel

Water

Dark

Poison

Electric

Bug

Fighting

Rock

Ghost

Ice

Ground

Flying

Grass

Psychic

Fire

Dragon

Normal

A post from earlier about my favorite types.

I have no particular favorite pokemon, but Forretress, Electivire, Yanmega, Mamoswine, Empoleon, Scizor, Weavile, Lucario, Houndoom, and Cacturne are my list toppers. :D (That was a lot XD)

I hate the Dragon types :sad01_anim: Find them kinda gimmicky lol.

But I've never really understood this overabundance of water types... Feels like they were trying to flood us (no pun intended) with all the water creatures o_O

My guess is they're using how abundant the types (or rough equivilants) are in real life. Water's everywhere, so there's lots of water types. Grass is all over the palce, so there's plenty of grass. Same for bugs. Electric and fire types, you'll note, are generally found somewhere humans are/have abandoned. Normal types, being the closest to regualar animals, are found just about anywhere.

My guess is they're using how abundant the types (or rough equivilants) are in real life. Water's everywhere, so there's lots of water types. Grass is all over the palce, so there's plenty of grass. Same for bugs. Electric and fire types, you'll note, are generally found somewhere humans are/have abandoned. Normal types, being the closest to regualar animals, are found just about anywhere.

I never noticed that but it makes a lot of sense. XD It also explains why they make so few dragons ;)

This explains a lot about the pokemon universe.

my favorite type is psychic, this would be my dream team of psychics and part-psychics

Mew (Level 100)

Mewtwo (Level 100)

Celebi (Level 100)

Lugia (Level 100)

Jirachi (Level 100)

Deoxys (Level 100

my favorite type is psychic, this would be my dream team of psychics and part-psychics

Mew (Level 100)

Mewtwo (Level 100)

Celebi (Level 100)

Lugia (Level 100)

Jirachi (Level 100)

Deoxys (Level 100

I hate using legendaries, and I hate when I go online and I fight someone who chose all legendaries. The legendaries have better base stats so its almost an advantage.

That's undeniably very logical.

Still...It's no fun :crying:

I hate using legendaries, and I hate when I go online and I fight someone who chose all legendaries. The legendaries have better base stats so its almost an advantage.

That's why I use them, and collect them all. Also because most of them look awesome.

That's why I use them, and collect them all. Also because most of them look awesome.

And that's why random matches online are less fun, because n00bs have to ruin it all with full legendary teams.

I'd say it's not so much the legends but the hacks. There are ways to take down legends with normal Pokemon, if you use the right attacks and train properly, but if something, anything, is hacked, it's got such a huge unfiar advantage. And I think msot do that with legends and people will put it down to "it's an overpowered legend". If you saw a Caterpie take out your Charizard, you'd know something's up. If a Dialga does it, well, you're not going to think it's hacked even if it is.

Serebii was informed eariler that there is a map difference between Black and White. It is small though- it seems one has Black City and the other White Fortress. Going by this map (full map of the Isshu region), I'd say located in the desert. See how there's ruins on the left side of the desert area?

No, in GS both places were still acessable in both games. For this, it's suppsoed to have each area REPLACE the other. In other words, you will get acess to ONE of the two depending on your game, not be able to go to the first after your 6th or 7th badge and then the other after the E4.

Hmm, I don't find any problem with releasing anything on September 11.

It seems that Rankurusu and Gochiruzeru are version exclusives. I hope white has Rankurusu! :laughingsmiley: