April Fools Day

Secre

I got the background the first time *very lucky*

But whoa! The new paint brush looks cool. For now I'll think it's a prank, but I'll really get it for one of my pets :D

*history lover, thinks that looks awesome*

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's the next day and my Kau still has pie on her face... except it used to be purple and now it's brown o_O lol gross.

I'd love to get the background... so I'm still looking to get pied! Pretty please :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: So a current neofriend just gave me the background! I feel like I cheated :whistle: hahah. So never mind about the pie-ing then... I guess it's over. Sad!

What do you mean "when I pied myself"? You pied your side account from your main account (or vice versa)?

No I pied my main from my main! Just typed my own username into the prank thing and my kougra got pied.

No I pied my main from my main! Just typed my own username into the prank thing and my kougra got pied.

ROFL! I had no idea you could do that xD

I'd want to try it but I think the prank thing's over...or is it? :whistle:

ROFL! I had no idea you could do that xD

I'd want to try it but I think the prank thing's over...or is it? :whistle:

I didn't either, but I tried it because I didn't want to annoy any of my neofriends and it worked! I don't know if it's over.

EDIT: I've just tried it and it is over.

I didn't either, but I tried it because I didn't want to annoy any of my neofriends and it worked! I don't know if it's over.

EDIT: I've just tried it and it is over.

Yea... it's sad that April Fool's Day is over. :crying:

It's one of my favourite holidays...even if it's not a real "holiday".

Was anyone able to get the april fools day avatar? The quiguki one or whatever it is called? Did I miss it or has it not been made available yet?

We're still waiting on it. Apparently, the avatar can be made available as late as April 4th! Just keep checking back every once in a while~

Well, the pets on my main still have pie on them and the pet on my side is still morphed, so I think it's not over yet.

You can just customize your pets, remove the pie, and then save ;3

I've consistently been checking for the avatar... and still nothing. But then again, my poor Blue Kau, is still showing up as a Speckled Usul. So perhaps, it will become available soon.