She Really Stretched It!

hrtbrk

Today, TNT released in the news that the 'long orange dress' is now wearable. So I went to buy one to put it on my Grarrl because I thought it would be pretty like this.

draik_longorangedress.png

But instead it looks like this :laughingsmiley:

4.png

She really stretched it :P

Awwwww! Poor girl!

I can't help thinking that Grarrls just...don't look right with girly clothes on. Even the females look male. lol

I agree! There are some like that, such as buzzes and all of the insecty kind (no offense to those-types-of-pets lovers).

LOL! (sry i actually laughed ;p) anyways, i think that Garrls in general just look...kinda...not pretty.. no offense!

But you can usually find something that suits each pet, of both genders, so maybe this dress just wasn't it ;3

@ Dojorkan what do u mean they don't look nice with clothes on? :O like I already said, you just have to find the right clothes, don't give up on customization ;3

@ Dojorkan what do u mean they don't look nice with clothes on? :O like I already said, you just have to find the right clothes, don't give up on customization ;3

I'm not giving up on customization, I just think most normal looking "human clothes" look odd on neoepts. :P Thats why Once I start buying customization items most of my stuff is going to be accessory or armor based. I don't mind stuff like what comes on the Pirate and Lost Desert PBs, etc. those actually look right to me.

No worries if you don't like Grarrls or Buzzes :P I used to hate both but now love them lol

I saw the dress on a few other pets - also stretched. Draiks are the only pretty looking ones ... go figure. :sad02: There are a few that don't look as stretched though.

Today, TNT released in the news that the 'long orange dress' is now wearable. So I went to buy one to put it on my Grarrl because I thought it would be pretty like this.

draik_longorangedress.png

But instead it looks like this :laughingsmiley:

4.png

She really stretched it :P

hahaha.. I totally laughed out loud too! Thanks for sharing :laughingsmiley:

It looks like she's really trying to put on a smile for the present you gave her - even though it stretched as she put it on o_O

I think all neopets in general look weird with any clothes on. XP

I'd only put accessories and armor like stuff on mine.

I totally agree!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

*rolls on the floor laughing* BWAAhahahahahahaha!!! *attempts to talk* That's just-that's just, BWAhahaha!! *continues laughing, finally stops* heh, heheh. *clears throat*

I'm terribly sorry, that was just too funny.

Aw what a shame. At least you have a good attitude about it, and are complaining about the waste of neopoints or bad artwork.

There are a lot of animals that only really look right in one gender, and I actually wish TNT had allowed for some species to only be one gender.

Like Usul boys...with those big bows? Unless you take the bow off they all look like girls to me. There's a bunch of them that are like that.

Of course my lenny is intentionally a cross dresser. I would write it into his story if I was sure I wouldn't get in trouble with TNT for it.

Lol, that is amusing! I don't tend to use the female style clothes as they annoy me! But it looks so pretty on the Draik, it's odd that they couldn't do something for the larger neopets.

Lol, that is amusing! I don't tend to use the female style clothes as they annoy me! But it looks so pretty on the Draik, it's odd that they couldn't do something for the larger neopets.

She doesn't even get the cute puffy arms - I guess that would have just added to the .. er.. bulk :P

They should make a plus size NC Mall just for them :yes: !!