The new user perk is more User-to-User transfers per month :D

So far this is what we've got...

1 - 23 months = 1 user-to-user transfer

26 - 46 months = 2 user-to-user transfers

48 - 71 months = 3 user-to-user transfers

72 - 95 months = 4 user-to-user transfers

98 - 114 months = 5 user-to-user transfers

122 months plus = 6 user-to-user transfers

This is the first I've heard of new user perks. I'm rather excited about getting two transfers per month. When is this starting?

I don't really like the Electric Chomby all that much, but Zombie is okay. The hippie clothes are pretty groovy, though. I'm not really interested in owning a Chomby, but I might be able to get one for someone, if someone else really wants one.

The new user perk is more User-to-User transfers per month :D

So far this is what we've got...

1 - 23 months = 1 user-to-user transfer

26 - 46 months = 2 user-to-user transfers

48 - 71 months = 3 user-to-user transfers

72 - 95 months = 4 user-to-user transfers

98 - 114 months = 5 user-to-user transfers

122 months plus = 6 user-to-user transfers

There are a lot of holes in that, but it's what I've seen the Avatar Chat so far as well. I like the hippie Chomby outift. ^^

Its started already Meghan :D You can attempt a transfer to someone and it will say how many you have now :)

"A lot" is a bit of an overstatement... with the exception of the last one its narrowed down to within several months xD But anyway, it seems to be you get another one every 24 months (or two years) on the site :P

My sis really wants one. But she didn't get one. Now she's really depressed in bed, lol

Have no fear! In about 7 days, start watching the pound (provided her account is over 4 months old). There will probably be a lot of people abandoning. I got three Chombies that way last year haha :whistle:

I tried to create one earlier today, but I didn't have the patience. I went to the Pound, and after a few minutes of searching, I found a Skunk Chomby. Unfortunately, someone beat me to it. That would have been really awesome. So I will have to watch the Pound over the next few days, to a week. I'd love to have a Chomby.

Tried painting my Chomby electric, and it still says as of tonight that it is not available!! :( I hope they fix this soon!

Oh TNT fails so much :P Don't worry, they will probably fix it soon. You can also fill in a bug report. :)

I gave a chomby I snatched from the pound to a friend of mine. & got some other well named pets from the pound as a reward for myself :D