Negg Festival Quest 2

Viridian

I played extreme potato counter... where do I have to put the number?

The first screen that pops up after the potatoes fly by. It will end the game because it is not the correct number of potatoes, and the hint will pop up at the top of the window.

Apparently people get it very easily when they play with the cheeses you need to win ;)

Yes, I got both cheeses needed on the first try, and I even got an extra cheese to sell in my shop for a nice profit. :) It was a pretty good deal.

I've played cheeseroller many times before today to try and get the avatar and never won.

EDIT:

I tried it again today after completing the Neggery quest, and Cheeseroller is unbeatable harder once again.

Hey so I tried practicing at cheeseroller yesterday with Spicy Juppie cheese and it was SO hard...!

So I paused the quest, and then I tried again this morning with each of the two cheeses I needed, and it's true, it was WAY easier, they must have changed it to make it easier for people.

And so I un-paused the quest and then went back to the cooking pot page... and when I mixed the cheeses I didn't get the clue. Was it because I may have had the quest paused when I was rolling the cheeses? Grr I really don't want to have to buy those cheeses again :sad01_anim: lol

EDIT: YESSSS I won the cheeses a second time at Cheeseroller and this time I got the clue at the Cooking Pot. Make sure you don't forget to resume your quest, everyone :laughingsmiley:

Well, when I did cheeseroller I just went with 'push cheese faster' again and again and again, and it worked =) it's random, I think, so you might as well chose the same one every time. Pushing it faster just makes sense to me.

By the way.. I wonder if TNT have noticed this themselves, but this second quest was WAY more complicated than the entire Moltara-plot. If I were in TNT, I'd be ashamed of sending out that lousy plot when this proves that they CAN do it properly.

You have to buy it from the store; it's not a normal RS, when you click on the only one stocked in the store, the hint will pop up at the top of the next window. I thought it was a normal restock and was freaking out about it, lol.

Oh, thank you! ^^

I thought I'd end up never finding it, haha.

When I click on the gaurd no clue appears, it just reloads the page??! Any ideas on what to do?

Try clicking on or really close to the nostril. It took me five or six times to finally get it :-)

As for cheeseroller, I went left every time for both of them and got it on the first try. Seems to be a solid strategy!

I already done everything, just wonder what happening last quest Bring the items back to Kari? what i suppose do? put in cooking pot? :guiltysmiley:

sorry, i found out when i return to quest. don't worry. I think i need glasses :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Try clicking on or really close to the nostril. It took me five or six times to finally get it :-)

As for cheeseroller, I went left every time for both of them and got it on the first try. Seems to be a solid strategy!

Thank you, but I have clicked his nostril about a hundred times and it's still not working.... :(

Never mind, I guess it was the browser I was using(Google Chrome), because it worked fine when I switched to Firefox.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Apparently people get it very easily when they play with the cheeses you need to win ;)

o_O

Thanks!

Ok, so I did the cheeseroller thing, mixed the ingredients and then tried Potato Counter, but with no further luck. I follow the formula, fill in the wrong answer, but nothing special happens. >_o

Ok, I'm an idiot. I went and added the berry with the cheeses

Oh, and if you fail one day, do you have to start again the next?

If you fail one day, you can continue from where you were the next.

Like me, I had already played cheeseroller 3 times before I realized I had to play with the cheeses that I needed.. So yea, fail :P

I won with the right cheeses, after picking on option and sticking with it through-out the whole thing. So I got both. Unfortunately, I didn't get the avvie. Other than this, I've never won with Cheese Roller.

I won with the right cheeses, after picking on option and sticking with it through-out the whole thing. So I got both. Unfortunately, I didn't get the avvie. Other than this, I've never won with Cheese Roller.

ive never won myself. in fact when i saw that it was cheeseroller challenge i was like 'i guess no quest prize then' :sad02: i think im going to try and get the avvie now!

ive never won myself. in fact when i saw that it was cheeseroller challenge i was like 'i guess no quest prize then' :sad02: i think im going to try and get the avvie now!

That was my thought exactly. And I actually didn't get it the first time I tried. But I never did get the avatar. I was really hoping to get it.

Same here! Now I'm trying for the avvie, but I haven't been able to win now that I completed the quest. It sure was fun winning for the quest though!

• 4 weeks later...