Jelly land?

Sioban

Hi there :D

Got a little problem here, I hope someone can help me with:

As far as I remember, there used to be a jelly land in Neopets where you could buy jelly food, get free jelly and play some games, but I can't seem to find it again, or any of the games I used to play there. Does anyone know if it still exist? And if it does, would you be so kind to give me a link?

Thanks n___n

Dude, it's a running gag, like the Meepits and March 3rd being canceled. Of course they're going to deny it's existence. ._. Nothing wrong with that.

At first I thought it was kinda cool that it was a "secret" place, but now I think it is kinda stupid that they arent recognizing it. I mean, the fact that they used it the GMC!! They should just put it in Neopia. And maybe when/if they do, they could have a new plot like for Moltara.

HI

There's a really easy way to remember the link to jelly world. After typing it in a few times it stuck with me. the link is www.neopets.com/jelly/jelly.phtml

So basically you just have to remember jelly jelly and you've always got it!

Jelly World. I'm just as confused as you are. But from what I know, it was a prank made by Neo to confuse people. Now, it doesn't exist according to Neo records, but the link still exists.