The Festival of Neggs has Begun!

hrtbrk

Yeah, you have to use the Bubbling Blueberry Cheese and Gooey Snot Cheese.

I got a Coltzan Negg today. Meh. I want the BG or garland or one of the new prizes. :(

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my second scarab negg >_>

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I didn't get anything like that. :/ Hm, maybe it's like the Winter Wonderfest. I recall getting random items from that, too.

And I got 490 NP today. :)

I think they should handle the prizes differently, like you said Tyler. When thousands+ of Neopets players all get the same group of items, it makes them almost worthless, if you're one to sell them.

Like one of the first days, I got the Easter Negg Crispy Rice Treat. Before I left work, I priced mine a couple thousand cheaper than anyone else. I sold it for 42k. The next morning, when I logged in... they were worth 3k. And that was just in ONE day.

That's how it is with giveaways in general. :/ You can't make it so that all items you get are expensive.

And I heard there would be one quest every three or four days. Meaning it could come tomorrow, too.

That's how it is with giveaways in general. :/ You can't make it so that all items you get are expensive.

And I heard there would be one quest every three or four days. Meaning it could come tomorrow, too.

I understand that. I usually only sell things if I don't like them. I just wish they didn't take items that used to be fairly rare, then make them so ridiculously common.

Why complain? It's another free item, and TNT never said all the quests would be like Quest 2. :/

Did I mention I got NP again? I forget how much.

• 2 weeks later...

The 6th quest has started:

The Tooth Faerie was going on about all of the places that she had to visit after leaving the Festival, but I was so busy thinking about everything that I had to do, I tuned her out. I seem to remember her saying something about having to go to a place where she could see underwater but not have to go underwater, or something along those lines. Anyway, that's all I remember. Come back when you have the recipe!