Day 32

DryYoshi

Wow, easiest Double Dare, ever.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I can't get to 450! I keep landing on 306. Tips? (other then the ones on the guide).

Just to be clear, the guide says "Hold your mouse button until Kass begins to descend, then click again to bounce (as he hits the ground)" - you can bounce multiple times. I normally get 3 bounces, or 5, sometimes more.

Apart from multiple bounces which the guide doesn't specify, I can't shed any more light I'm afraid.

Good luck!

Just to be clear, the guide says "Hold your mouse button until Kass begins to descend, then click again to bounce (as he hits the ground)" - you can bounce multiple times. I normally get 3 bounces, or 5, sometimes more.

Apart from multiple bounces which the guide doesn't specify, I can't shed any more light I'm afraid.

Good luck!

Indeed, and keep playing with wind speed 9! I had trouble with it too but it's all about practice :)

wow what a nice game to end the dare, good luck to all just remember to hit at a good wind speed (more than 7) and use the correct technique (to hit when it touches the ground and hold the button when you hit until kass reaches the highest point at the start).

Kass Basher is probably the second easiest game on the site after Fashion Fever, so I got it on my first try. xD

Sort of dissapointed in the last daily dare. It should have been like 1000 not the score you need to get 1,000 np per game. Looks like the only person i will be getting in the staff contest right is snarkie. Oh well. Hopefully there isn't a avatar that goes with more then like 3.

I agree it would have been cruel if the last day would have been say snot splatter...(I've had issues with that game), but it was way to easy. But yay! It's over, and I know we all can't wait for our trophies. Any ideas on what the prizes will be?

Well I think a better score would have been 1,000. Something that you might not get on your first try but something that is doable would have been better. Especially since the last day was a double dare. Either way though its over!!

That score was a bit too easy. I won't send scores of less than 800 at Kass Basher, anyway, so this was just like doing one of the dailies. I'm glad it's all over now.

For half an hour, I tried to whack Kass 450 to get above the stupid stick. And for half an hour I failed. So I gave up and challenged Abigail.

And what happens on my first whack? I reach over 450. And what happens on my first whack with the bat? I hit 859.

ARGH!

At least I got a new avatar...

Jeepers - this one surprised me. It is so easy as to be ridiculous. You don't even need a wind speed of 8 or 9 as I usually manage this on a 7. The prizes aren't half disappointing though.

EDIT: Although for some reason I'm back down to bread so have to work to get it up. Not difficult though.

Can anyone please tell me why K.B. won't load for me? I click to play and the load page comes up, but sticks at 85%.

I'll be so mad if I can't get to do this one. :(

I don't know what the problem is, but I'm going to suggest using another browser!

It worked fine in Firefox for me, if you already use firefox try switching to Internet explorer and see if it does load there! :)