Day 28...

Love23Bug

This one wasn't too hard for me. With a little concentration and a few tries, I managed to get it after about 5 minutes or so. The only problem I have is that it seems a little glitchy, and every now and then I'd die when nothing was anywhere near me. Other than that, an easy day =].

ok so i apparently sent my score in 3 times today without trying. The stupid send score button keeps getting clicked when i let go of the mouse button after i die. If i challenge someone can i send my score in again or am i doomed?

I was wondering that, and I THINK so, purely beacuse when I play meerca chase now 3 times it says some thing like "You can no longer send in any scores to recieve neopoints, but you can continue to challenge AAA"

Hate this game, its easy... if you have the right computer. Mine is so glitchy its unbelievable - I've tried it before >:( Anyway, might as well try...

EDIT: Hmmm... Died straight away and my score is 20.05 seconds... I think I like glitchs...

EDIT: Hmmm... Died straight away and my score is 20.05 seconds... I think I like glitchs...

xD Congrats on your win!

I remember playing something similar during the Moltara quest so I was on the lookout for that annoying Send button... somehow made the score on my first attempt, I'm not going to try a second time!

I finished my first try with 17.34 seconds, but I got it a couple tries later.

This game is impossible if you're computer is fast. >.>

I'm having that problem with my work computer. And at home, my husband can't get his score because his computer lags, which automatically ends the game for him.

My top score is 4000 but atm I don't appear to be able to get over 1300! Annoyingness. Meh, keeps trying.

EDIT: LOL! Two seconds after complaining I got 17.9 secs. Happy days!

Yay, it just always crashes after five seconds.

The same thing is happening to my husband. He says it's an anti-cheat thing. I guess if the game detects a lag, it assumes you're lagging on purpose in order to slow the game, and it ends it. That's what's happening to him, because not only is our home computer much older, but our Net connection has been acting up for the past week.

Couldnt beat AAA on this one, had to challenge Abigail. Oh well, I am not aiming for that top trophy unlike many of you amazing gamers ;) !

I don't know if the game is the problem, or if it's my cordless mouse - but I had to play 15-25 times before I beat AAAs score, even though I got VERY near it many times.

The game just ends for no reason - I haven't touched or even been NEAR a ball or wall, but still the game ends. It SUCKS since I don't have a regular mouse on hand (I gotta get my old mouse back from my mom just in case..). Anyway, I finally got it. But if the game hadn't had all these random quitting problems, I'd have got it on two minutes in stead of ten.

Man...I had to do this over 60+ times just because my laptop was really fast and my highest on there was 17.236 (maaaan)

I was forced to ask my uncle for his laptop since I knew it was slow on neopets and I got it on my first try....should've done THAT first >.>

Never playing this game again =P (unless it's on another DD)

I wasn't really paying attention, so I didn't even challenge AAA at first. Glitched out and ended up letting go of my mouse button, somehow sending my score with a whole 8 (woo), then again at 270 (same situation, dumb game sending my scores -_-), then got 1800-something, and sent it myself, not realizing I never challenged AAA (it's been a really long day >_<). Guess I'm waiting til tomorrow to redo it.

Btw you can't challenge a person if you've sent in your score limit (as in, you get the score after your 3/3 plays). Well from my experience of today on this game you can't. I hate the fact that it can accidently send your score in if you're over the send score when you end game.

Btw you can't challenge a person if you've sent in your score limit (as in, you get the score after your 3/3 plays). Well from my experience of today on this game you can't. I hate the fact that it can accidently send your score in if you're over the send score when you end game.

Do you mean you can't challenge them if you haven't already? Or do you mean you already have challenged them, but you can't beat their score because you already sent your 3? You should be able to do both. I don't see why you couldn't challenge them at any time. As with this game, I had my 3 scores sent already, on accident of course, by the time I beat AAA. And I was able to send my score to beat him, without getting NP.