If anyone needs Jetsam Avie :)

I have a Jetsam-practikalmagik, if anyone needs the Jetsam Wanna Fight avatar, just send me a challenge. I'm on every day :) Send me a neomail if you want to set up a time.

It doesn't matter if you win or lose for the avatar, just please don't whoop my baby too hard. He's a lover, not a fighter ;)

I'm about to send a challenge - and don't worry about me whooping your jetsam too hard - I keep getting bored of training, so my kougra is still sadly remarkably weak! Thanks!

I'm interested in battling to get the jetsam avatar. Don't worry I won't hurt you too bad. I don't have very strong weapons. I will send you a challenge and I'm online daily almost all day actually. So neomail me when its a good time for you. And I don't care that much if you get my pet down to 0hp I'll just visit the healing springs a couple of times. Thanx for offering! :)

Actually can you send me a challenge. I'm new to the battledome so I don't quite know ow everything works yet. Any of my pets are available for challenging. Thanx again!

Edited by mouse_angel

• 1 month later...

hey! i'm just about to send you a challenge! thanks for the offer!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post on topics more than three weeks old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.