Day 20...

lazycrazykitten

This one wasn't too bad. It was of moderate difficulty for me. Not too hard, but not too easy.

I've never played this game before. Does anyone have some helpful hints on this game? Perhaps ones that aren't on the game guides, that specifically helped them?

EDIT: I think I'm getting the hang of it. I just got up to 226 before my mouse threw a fit. This shouldn't take much longer.

Yeah. Just keep bouncing the food on the right side of the wand, and you can type in the code "hungrymeowclops" for an extra life.

Yay, another game that doesn't compensate for CPU speed. Edna just keeps throwing stuff at the normal rate, while you have less time to bring it over to the cauldron. Yeah well, it makes it kinda impossible to get to 300 if right from the start Edna throws another ingredient when you're not even finished throwing another in the cauldron.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having wearable item over-load. There's so many new wearable items I've gotten with this DD. And not enough pets to put them on. :laughingsmiley:

But I agree Viridian. It looks perfect with my Kougra too. Except he has the background with the gems. And it sits awkwardly over a couple gems. But I'm probably going to end up putting it on him anyway.

I would say learn which foods give you more points etc (Like the marshmallows) So if you have to sacrifice one sacrifice the lower point one... Don't worry about hitting the cat overhead for stuff unless you can safely (so probably near the beginning), and just learn where to bounce the stuff off so it goes into the cauldron in less bounces. :)

I like this game. It took me a couple of tries, since I had a little too much wine with supper, but I beat AAA without too much trouble.

Yea i'm really bad at neopet games ^^. And on the 1st game i did the abigail score. So im gonna keep doing the abigail score in case there's some sort of extra for doing scores of 1 person.