Happy Uni Day!!

hrtbrk

thats sweet! but im not really a uni fan... but thats kinda strange that they only had 1 color for it. is that the last color they could be painted???

Mutant was supposed to be the other color, but they did the exact same thing they did on Wocky Day last year. Uploaded the potion, but not the pet.

The Mutant Uni was released ^-^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Like I said. Two new colors, but Mutant hadn't been released yet. ;)

Now, if they would only release the Mutant Wocky. . . :P

By the way - is there anyway to know what the new clothing is called or do I have to stalk the uni clothing shop until it appears?

EDIT: Never mind - found it on SunnyNeo.

It does look somewhat like he's on steroids, but I actually quite like him. I wouldn't one one for myself, but it does look quite cool!

EDIT: AND YEOUCH! I just got a quote from someone trading on TP - 400k for the hoof armour alone! I think I may wait til that comes down a bit in price! Granted, I was expecting it to be expensive.