Games Master Challenge

Anime

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh finally back after a couple days with no internet! Time to go finish playing! (I had started before I lost my internet...)

what 100,000npp whoa well i hvent totalled mine yet.. i put it in my SDP.. so i have to find it again. Wow, wish there was another game master challenge lol.

I hate UB. i've played, my cousins layed, both of my sisters have played it and my mom has even played it. That's the only game I need to complete them all. UB I hope you go to the game graveyard very very soon!!!!!

I hate UB. i've played, my cousins layed, both of my sisters have played it and my mom has even played it. That's the only game I need to complete them all. UB I hope you go to the game graveyard very very soon!!!!!

A hint:

When playin type in the code "catapult" it will give you one of the power ups

When aiming, point the arrow roughly at the middle at a 45 degree angle

Then do not use more than half the strength, that should help you to score lots of 5's

Dont forget to use the power up you get from doing hint one. If you save it till the last arrow then you get an extra chance if you get the 10 or more points

HINTS FOR POWER UP

P - aim for apple 45 degree

F same thing, remember once you get at least in the second ring from the middle you get 10 points and a power

B - wait till the hole is small and about it get big to start shooting the arrow

I got everything relatively easy except UB and Splat a Sloth. TNT should have made separate minimum scores for each game, because some games 50 points is nothing, while some are nearly impossible to get 50 points on.

Edit: I got Splat a sloth by closing my eyes and pressing randomly.

Edit: Wow. I got UB; both games within 10 minutes of posting here (after an hour of trying). I should post more often.

wow, finally finished all the games!!! though i spent like, half an hour counting potatoes flying around... that was pretty annoying because i could never get past 50. i got it on luck. :P i wonder why they need to count your points??

i wonder why they need to count your points??

I think they did that so that people had to actually try on the games...

Whattt i dont want UB to go to game graveyards, i love that gamee!! I want extreme potatoe counter to go to hell... took me at least 20 tries..*sigh*

Is anybody else having the problem with Whack-a-Ghost where the lives just decrease...and the game is over without you even having to hit anything. Is it a "night only" game or something? Just curious because that and UB are the only two games I have left to play!!!

OK, if you are using a desktop, make sure to have the NumLock on.

If you are using a laptop like me, even if you turn on NumLock, it won't work. Then you may go to 'Setup' in the main menu, and you can set to use your letter keys instead. That way works!

OK, if you are using a desktop, make sure to have the NumLock on.

If you are using a laptop like me, even if you turn on NumLock, it won't work. Then you may go to 'Setup' in the main menu, and you can set to use your letter keys instead. That way works!

I knew that. I didn't do well with the laptop controls so was switching to a desktop today in order to use NumLock. But I don't even have to click "Space" after you click "play" to start losing lives. Many times I will see one ghost and my lives will be gone. 10 seconds tops before it happens.

EDIT: Also, I can lose the game before even starting the game

EDIT II: Okay well...I restarted my computer and it worked. So now I only have UB to finish, however that was really wierd.....(and I have to play UB tomorrow as I already submitted my scores before realizing 50 was the magic number...:()

Secret Challenge 1: Add 1 game to your favorites list. (If you all ready have one there, go to your list then go back and you will get the prize)

Secret Challenge 2: Send 5 Flash Challenges to a friend.

Secret Challenge 3: Add 12 games to your favorites list. (If you all ready have twelve there, go to your list then go back and you will get the prize)

Secret Challenge 4: Play all 62 unique games.

Secret Challenge 5: Complete all challenges.

Secret Game (gem): Bouncy Supreme

Is it just me, or was another secret challenge added?