Day 16...

lazycrazykitten

Question! Last year someone mentioned a way to repeat the code 'Pyramibread' without having to type it all the time. I remember it was some combination of crtl + ?. I used it for the avatar!

I tried copy paste but that didnt work. Can anyone help me out ?

My highscore is 2272, so I fear that I won't make this score without that help.

Edit: Thank you englandnz, now I know I first have to type pyramibread and then use ---------------

Edit 2: Apparently against the rules.. woops

Edited by Viridian

I love this game. My high score in January, was under 300. But I practiced it like crazy, because it was fun and I wanted the avatar badly. In February, I was able to get 3052. So after 3 tries tonight, I beat AAA. Definitely use the code for more time, if you're close to the score by about 1000. That's what saved me tonight.

True, it is kind of random, but when you get an eye, for seeing the 3 or even 4 matches, and you get them lined up quickly, the combos happen often on their own. I've NEVER made moves trying to line up combos. They've just happened on their own.

Sutek's Tomb, one of the game I used to play everyday as a daily, which is why I only spent about 30 minutes to complete it.

At first I worried after seeing the score however I got it on my first try. Now I wish it would have been a double dare :laughingsmiley:

Okay, I did that. Still only got 1162 :rolleyes_anim: I actually do have this avatar. The thing is, if you use the plzsutekcanihavemoretime cheat, it wipes out the pyramibread. So anybody else using this, don't waste time like I did hitting the ctr/alt keys to no avail :laughingsmiley:

Okay, I did that. Still only got 1162 :rolleyes_anim: I actually do have this avatar. The thing is, if you use the plzsutekcanihavemoretime cheat, it wipes out the pyramibread. So anybody else using this, don't waste time like I did hitting the ctr/alt keys to no avail :laughingsmiley:

lol yea that's true, sorry I should have mentioned that :D alt +ctrl just repeats the code.

I love this game. I got it on my first try with a score of over 6200. My advice is to not use the "plzsutekcanihavemoretime" code until you're RIGHT at the bottom of the time-counter, and to go for the 4+ combos because those are the ones that give you more time (the other combos just keep you from losing time, I believe).

Ctrl + Alt is against the rules.

Honestly? I've never read that anywhere :sad01_anim:

I hope this does not bring anyone in trouble.

Edit: I've been looking through some rules/editorials, but I cannot find anywhere that states that is it against the rules. :worried: